**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Sherbert (AA) - Crazy Cannabis - September 2020

Bought this at the same time as the Afghan I reviewed previously.

Price: $20/3.5g

Upon opening the bag, I was hit with a kind of herbal honeydew type of scent. It wasn't too pungent but I wasn't expecting much either so I was still satisfied it wasn't too muted. The buds were also pretty dry and a little fluffy. Got one nice medium nug and the rest all popcorns. Had a little layer of trichs but a little less than the Afghan I find.

Once grinded this smelled really great though. It had a pungent minty smell with a little touch of honey. This was nicer to smoke/vape compared to the Afghan taste-wise.

Rolled a classic RAW cone to test this out and tried it in my Solo 2. The joint was a little smoother than the Afghan, the ash looked whiter and the taste was better. In my Solo 2 it tasted kind of funky, it was kind of sweet but with a touch of mint.

This is suppose to be an Indica dominant hybrid but I could smoke this during daytime. I didn't find it as potent as the Afghan so don't expect this to hit you very hard during the evening. This is more to chill and socialize and still be productive in the day. I had a nice uplifting high that made me feel good and it doesn't sedate you.

Overall, I would probably buy this for a daytime strain when on a budget. It's one of the tastiest budgets I tried so far so that's a plus. For the price I didn't expect much but this was actually not bad at all.

Would buy again? Yes
Worth the money? Yes
LPB