**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

High Octane OG by GasLeak - LowPriceBud - September 2020

This is High Octane OG by GasLeak. This was my first time trying out GasLeak products and I was pretty happy with my choices.

Price: $225/oz

Bag Appeal: Ole shit, everything I ordered from GasLeak including this I received huge fat nugs. The buds were all a nice light bright green. They were pretty dense and well cured with some stickiness to it. These nugs were just caked in trichs everywhere! just as well inside as outside.

Nose: As soon as you open the bag, you get a pungent gassy aroma that smells so good! Has a kind of earthy/herbal smell. Once you break up the bud it smells even better!

Smoke/Vape: I tried this in a classic RAW cone and in my Solo 2. The joint smoked really smooth. White ash with a nice greasy oil ring. It had a more herbal taste for me as a joint or in the vape.

Potency: This is a very potent Indica! It didn't knock me out but I felt really really lazy. I felt really calm and uplifted. This is also one of the only strains I tried so far that gave me a really bad case of the munchies! My stomach was growling extremely loud so stock up on munchies beforehand. The high lasted a couple of hours but you still feel fatigued after.

Overall I'm really happy to have tried this strain for the first time. I would definitely buy again, this was an enjoyable high that was very potent.

Quality: 9.5/10

Value: 10/10
LPB