**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BlackGloveTO Review - September 2020

MoM :

BlackGloveTO

Shipping :

These guys are local to me in Toronto and have one of the most professional and quick delivery services I've experienced. Very friendly and helpful with updates via text to confirm address and provide updates to arrival times and such. They also do Canada post style shipping so for reviewing purposes this package was prepped as it was going to be shipped. Vacuum sealed products free of any smell whatsoever and placed within a bubble mailer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miracle Alien Cookies
If I had to choose one strain to have in my stash at all times it would have to be MAC. This one right here is an amazing cut of it and highlights why I love the strain. Plus the history of it is something else. Dense, chunky buds, sporting a beautiful mix of healthy greens and purples that highlight the bright orange hairs and long trichome structure. Nice and sticky too, grinding up to a perfect consistency that is extremely easy to roll with. Loving the the cure on this flower.

The aroma and flavour of this Miracle Alien Cookies definitely ranks up there with some of the best I've tried. Very sweet, creamy aromas, followed by dank, orange/fruity undertones. Pungently delicious on exhale, leaving the flavour on the pallet long after smoking. It's exceptionally smooth in both bong and joint, allowing for huge milky rips with no harshness and burning with a light ash.

I've never been disappointed by a good MAC high and this one definitely delivered on all fronts. A potent and effective hybrid that hit quick and hard in a very euphoric and uplifted manner. The high makes you feel happy and talkative and is just an all around fun time. An added touch of relaxation takes the edge off any feelings of nervousness or anxiety as well. Perfect for any time of the day really.

Purple Drank Breath
A cross of Purple Punch and Mendo Breath F2, this beautiful Purple Drank Breath from BlackGlove has some insane bag appeal. Vivid colours ranging from light greens to violet purples and copious amounts of thick orange pistils. All covered by a sea of long stalked trichomes that give them a very frosty appearance. Extremely dense and firm buds that are deceivingly heavy as even a small 0.5 looking bud can easily weigh over a gram. A good amount of moisture and stickiness to them with a great trim to follow.

The aroma emerging from this flower is quite amazing as well especially for those that love their grape terps. More specifically, a mix of sweet grapes and rich red wine with a touch of woodiness. It comes out in the flavour as well in a bong and more so in a joint, burning with a super clean ash and producing a thick, yet smooth smoke. Very enjoyable from start to finish.

Labelled as an evenly balanced hybrid and I would wholeheartedly agree with that. Never treads too heavily into one category as it's equally relaxing and calming as it is mood elevating and euphoric. Also comes with quite the head high but not a distracting one and instead a very focused and concentrated type. Potent and long lasting too, making this a great overall rendition of PDB.

Pegasus Girl Scout Cookies Shatter
This Golden coloured Girl Scout Cookies shatter by Pegasus arrived looking exactly how it does on the container. Also, the slogan "Our Shatter Actually Shatters' holds very true as this stuff is glass like. It gets a little more malleable at warmer room temp but still has a nice snap to it.

Upon opening the parchment you can smell the peppery/spicy dominant profile which also is the main flavour when dabbed, followed by a subtle earthy sweetness. Dabs rather clean and not harsh at all but definitely can get the sinuses going and eyes watering like peppery terps tend to do.

The high is mellow and relaxing and starts to kick in pretty quick after one or two small dabs as a little chunk produces a hefty amount of vapour. Also a little heady and cerebral too. As unpopular as shatter has been lately, this one has been quite enjoyable.

Pegasus 1 gram THC Distillate Syringe
1 gram/1 ml of THC distillate, good for filling empty carts, adding to joints by spreading some on rolling papers, edibles, and even dabbing. This one from Pegasus is non-flavoured and has a golden yellow appearance and transparent consistency. Easy to use and to keep track of how much is being used with the scale markings on the syringe.

The high is a one dimensional head stone as it's THC only, making it extremely functional and clear headed but you can still feel you are indeed buzzed. Good for those with lower tolerances especially and in situations where being discreet is necessary.

500mg THC Distillate Pen - Mango Haze
Decent little vape pen for those that enjoy THC distillate. Small and discreet with a good lasting battery life. The flavour is similar to an artificial tasting mango candy of sorts. Light, clear headed  effects as one can expect from a distillate high as it only contains THC and none of the other cannabis properties. Ideal for still remaining functional while experiencing a focused, cerebral stone.

Fire Shake
Just your standard type of shake, probably better suited for edibles as it was a little harsher when smoked. There are some very tiny buds in there as well and it smells and tastes of piney earth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, thanks for the cool little mask! Very comfortable and fits perfectly. I believe they add them in orders over 150.
-

Entire album : https://imgur.com/a/tPRfMvd

-

This was a sample review