**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Green Ace - 6 Top Shelf Strains

MOM Name
thegreenace.org

Note: I do not medicate by combustion. I am one of those vape only, medical patient type nerds. So, if you are looking for reviews regarding ash colour and such witchcraft: I can not help you, friend. Lo siento.

Products / Photos:

Gorilla Bomb
  • Strain Category: Sativa-Dominant Hybrid
  • Genetics: THC Bomb x Gorilla Glue #4
  • Nose/Flavour: A mixture of fuel, pine, and earthy tones. Slightly mild out of the bag, but it bouquets out nicely once mulched and vaped.
  • Trim/Size/Density/Cure: Trim is excellent, bud size is large (>1g), highly dense, and well cured with ample terpene friendliness. Not quite a sticky/dank level of freshness, but not far off.
  • Lift/Buzz: Fairly balanced hybrid, with a bit of a sativa lean. Strong, long-lasting cerebral high, coupled with a deep relaxation.
  • Potency/Quality: AAAA-... An excellent example of Gorilla Bomb.
  • Quality: 8.7/10
  • Value: 7/10

Jager
  • Strain Category: Indica Dominant
  • Genetics: Unknown; rumoured to be Blue Dream x LA Confidential, but it is decidedly an indica dominant strain.
  • Nose/Flavour: Earthy and fuely, with hints of pine and sweet. The terps on this cut are strong, and it absolutely fills the room with a slightly funky aroma. Taste is great through the vape--makes my taster buds go zang!.
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is excellent, size is medium (~1g), density is high, and the cure is great… still has nice moisture and dankness.
  • Lift/Buzz:: Strong indica style medicinal effects; great for pain, sleep, restlessness, appetite stimulation, etc. Heavily intoxicating, and long-lasting.
  • Potency/Quality: AAAA
  • Quality: 9/10

Monkey Mints
  • Strain Category: 50/50, Balanced Hybrid
  • Genetics: Grease Monkey x Mint Chocolate Chip
  • Nose/Flavour: Spicy/savoury with maybe a hint of gassy sourness (I’m bad with smells, okay, frig off).
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is good, bud size is medium (~1g), high density, and the cure is very nice--good moisture and smooth through the vape.
  • Lift/Buzz:: It has a slightly energetic and heady high, and hit me right behind the eyes. Highly intoxicating; probably not the weed to smoke before you go fly helicopters.
  • Potency/Quality: AAAA
  • Quality: 8.7/10

OG Shark
  • Strain Category: Hybrid (dominance is debatable)
  • Genetics: Unknown, but Blueberry and Diesel strains are suspects.
  • Nose/Flavour: Hits my sniffer as sweet and sour, or sweet and savoury.
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is great, bud size is large (>1g), density is like a rock, and the cure is decent, with good moisture and a nice terp profile. Not quite dank, but far from dry.
  • Lift/Buzz:: I found it fairly psychoactive; my senses were heightened and I was quite spaced out. Great for gaming or zoning out to a flick.
  • Potency/Quality: AAAA-
  • Quality: 8.5/10

Slurricane
  • Strain Category: Near Balanced Hybrid (60/40 Indica/Sativa)
  • Genetics: Dos-Si-Dos x Purple Punch
  • Nose/Flavour: Quite possibly the most richly sweet terpene profile I have come across. It smells like a fresh bag of candy, warmed in the sun. It smells so good I’d almost rather eat it. The flavour of the vapour is equally great and it is ultra smooth on the old trout.
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is just fine, bud size is large (>1g), density is high, and the cure is definitely done right, what with the amount of gorgeous terpenes that this cut is pumping out.
  • Lift/Buzz: Fantastic. An indica leaning, 60/40 hybrid is my favourite ratio, and the Slurricane does not disappoint. It has just enough sativa lineage to keep me alert despite the heavily intoxicating indica effects, and I wish I had a LB of it. Highly potent, fast-acting, long-lasting medicine. Buy this; be happy--the end.
  • Potency/Quality: AAAA (I’d consider a plus here, were it massive sticky nugs)
  • Quality:9 /10

Tropicana Cookies
  • Strain Category: Sativa Dominant Hybrid (70/30)
  • Genetics: Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie
  • Nose/Flavour: Strong lemon citrus, or Lysol type dominant terpenes, with undertones of sweet and sour. The terpenes are absolutely saturating... my fingers reeked from hand mulching, and my tongue tasted like a lemon, post-vape
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is excellent, bud size is large (>1g), with insane density and a superb cure--face blasting terps.
  • Lift/Buzz: Definitely sativa dominant, but not anxiety inducing. High energy, high productivity type stuff… excellent day weed, work weed, gym weed, fight weed, hike weed, whathaveyou.
  • Potency/Quality: AAAA… Top tier; would love to see some colas from this cut and the slurricane.
  • Quality:9 /10

Conclusions:
I have been using Ace for around two years, and have yet to disagree harshly with what they label as “quads” on the website. It may waver by half a point here and there, but the top-tier selection is genuine quality and I am happy to state it. It generally checks all the boxes that I personally look for in terms of consumer level “quads”, and is an appreciable treat vs. my homegrown mids.