**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Hornet's Buds - Autumn Smoke Session

MOM Name
https://hornetsbuds.com/

Products / Photos:

G31
  • Strain Category: Indica Dominant Hybrid (70/30)
  • Genetics: G13 x OG #18
  • Nose/Flavour: Has a bit of the classic kush smell with a hint of sour funkiness; oddly, I picked up a sweet aftertaste on the exhale. Kind of a neato terp profile honestly.
  • Trim/Size/Density/Cure: Trim is great, bud size is large (>1g), density is ultra high (probably the densest of the three), and the cure is very nice (high degree of terpene presence).
  • Lift/Buzz: Kushy; in that it is very relaxing, but I also found it quite spacey.. My thoughts drifted constantly and it was a good destresser.
  • Potency/Quality: Solid; good strong stone, fairly long duration of effects, great terpene quality. AAA+/AAAA-
  • Quality: 8.3/10
  • Value: 7.5/10

GCG
  • Strain Category: Near Balanced Hybrid (55% indica/45% sativa)
  • Genetics: God’s Gift x Green Crack
  • Nose/Flavour: Kind of a musty floral type vibe on the nose, but it has an almost sweet taste on the exhale.
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is expert level, bud size is large (>1g), density is like a volcanic rock, and the cure is nice (fair degree of terpiness).
  • Lift/Buzz:: A split between a blazing head high, and a strong body buzz, GCG is decidedly a balanced hybrid. This strain has long been a favourite of mine for daytime/productivity weed, as it is quite energetic.
  • Potency/Quality: A very nice example of GCG. I hit a lot of dabs, and this still got me flyin’ pretty high. Good duration of effects. Solid AAAA-
  • Quality: 8.5/10
  • Value: 8.5/10

Godfather OG
  • Strain Category: Slightly Indica Leaning Hybrid (60/40)
  • Genetics: Bubba Kush x LA Confidential x Granddaddy Purple
  • Nose/Flavour: Herby, spicy, earthy, with some floral overtones.
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Trim is good, size is mixed (some >1g, some <), density is very high, and the cure is good (terpenes are present but not overwhelming).
  • Lift/Buzz:: I found it quite relaxing and intoxicating without being overly sedative. Ideal “turn-off” in the evening weed.
  • Potency/Quality: Bit of an odd looking cut, with a ton of pistils and whatnot, but it definitely has solid potency. AAA+
  • Quality: 8/10
  • Value: Not sure, not currently available on the website.

Conclusions:
This was my first experience with Hornet, and I would definitely be a return customer. All of the bud that I received is well grown, highly dense, and has good potency. Shipping was astoundingly fast, for having come from Montreal. The packaging was excellently discreet and smell-proof. Their customer service and response time is fast and professional. Overall a very pleasant experience, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Hornets Buds to others in the community.