**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Elite Elevation Carts x Blueberry Crumble - Pacific Grass // October 2020

http://imgur.com/a/XzQbqRy

MAC 1

Being no stranger to Elite Elevation I had a relative idea of what to expect from their full live sauce cartridges. Having sampled some of the heavier hitters in the community such as Enigma Extracts and Kind Selections I can say with full confidence that I will keep coming back to EE because the balance of quality to price is just perfect for me. Upwards of $90 a unit is a sinkhole to my wallet when frequent and discreet medication is the subject, so Elite carts have become a staple in my daily routine.

MAC1 carries a hybrid of parent genetics between Columbian and Starfighter, crossed with Alien Cookies. This particular batch of sauce boasts vivid, dark amber hues and a pleasant terpene profile dominated by that key "sour citrus" or bitter orange peel scent that accompanies a proper grow of Miracle Alien Cookies. Faint notes of a pungent earthiness and funk help to flesh out the taste that truly expresses itself on each pull of the pen.

These cartridges are best suited for batteries with a temperature control function, being hit at no higher than 4V (with that sweet spot being around 2.2-3.5V). A modest three to four pulls is enough to feel hybrid effects that sit comfortably between a calming energy boost and sedation which will last hours if you continue to dose. I use these daily and highly recommend anyone looking to medicate without the smell and smoke.

Couch Lock

Arriving slightly more yellow in appearance than the MAC1, Couchlock takes on a smooth sheen with absolutely no THC crystallization - I only hit on this point because I've sampled other carts that have "sugared" up and leave a good 5-10% of product stuck in the chamber. I have not yet had this issue with any product from Elite Elevation.

Couchlock is a cross between pure indica landrace Afghani #1 and Northern lights, bringing with it heavy and sedative effects clearly reminiscent of it's name. Hallmark indica flavours of pinene, and kush complimented with an earthy dankness are experienced on the exhale with little to no time until effects set in. Make sure you are comfortable and have nothing to do for the next few hours because you won't be going anywhere as this is a full bodied and immobilizing type of high that will melt away your troubles, until you sober up that is.

Blueberry Crumble

http://imgur.com/a/a8IPOZK

A sharp floral aroma kicks your nostrils immediately after breaking the seal that's quickly followed with faint fruity notes. Vaguely reminiscent of blueberries but that could very well just my brain trying to bridge the gap and apply my own preconceived knowledge of the strain into my own experience. The texture of this crumble is low in humidity, with ease of malleability and transportation which makes this a go-to for hiking or when I'm out during the day.

Important to note this crumble lacks in regards to raw potency, so users expecting a hard hitter will need to dose higher to achieve desired effects but this was found to be quite pleasant for a clean, daytime stone. Ease of use and a light onset of euphoric effects pair well for mornings or afternoons. I've been very happy with this round of products from Golden Monkey Extracts and look forward to seeing what they have planned for the future.