**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CAMMP Reviews, Flower & Rosin - October 2020

MoM :

CAMMP

Shipping/Packaging

Shipped very quickly and made it from BC to ON in three business days. Packaged in a plastic Tupperware style container that was then placed within a bubble mailer. All the contents were vacuum sealed as well with no aromas.

More Cowbell
More Cowbell. A strain I have yet to come across even though it has quite the classic reputation as it's a pairing of fan favourite Girl Scout Cookies and the old-school Hash Plant. This one from CAMMP consisted of small to medium sized buds that were dense and compact in nature and very well trimmed. Mainly light green in colour with some buds appearing darker green. Also some very faint purple hues in certain areas that are hidden underneath it's blanket of extremely long stalked trichomes. The heads themselves aren't as bountiful and smaller in size but there are still a good share of them. The cure is very well done, leaving the buds with a good amount of moisture and stickiness. I did  one mature seed so far after going through a few grams but I consider that a win as this is a strain I would love to grow from bag seed.

The aroma/flavour profile of this strain is very familiar yet different at the same time. It's mostly influenced by it's Girl Scout Cookie lineage in the smell, offering sharp, peppery notes that are followed by sweet, earthy undertones. It's in the flavour that the Hash Plant makes it's present felt. It starts off with sweet, peppery GSC nuances that are quickly met with sour earth and hints of mint. It was extremely smooth on the lungs and throat which made for huge bong rips and milky clouds. The ash was salt and pepper when smoked in a joint.

I've never reviewed a strain that had such accurate descriptions of the high and it played out in the exact same fashion. Starting with a surging head stone that had me all kinds of spaced out, making It a challenge to keep focus on any one thing. The cerebral intensity dies down after a short while and settles into more of a euphoric and relaxing body stone. It has slight couch locking tendencies if you are already tired to begin with but besides that it can easily be an all purpose smoke.

Death Bubba
Next up by CAMMP is their in house Death Bubba. Showcasing a dark forest green complexion with many thick orange hairs that stand out in contrast. Not the greasiest or frostiest looking but still contains a decent level of trichs. Small to medium sized nugs that have a firm density to them with a slightly crisp exterior and sticky interior.

The profile of this Death Bubba gives off dank aromas of fresh earth and pine that are met with a subtle gas when broken up. Not really the loudest but it's certainly getting more pronounced and pungent with jar time. It burns to a light salt and pepper ash in a joint and delivers a smooth smoke with no harshness.

This one took a little while to fully kick in as it's mostly heady at first but you can eventually feel the tingling body buzzing effects working their way from the feet up. Not much of a functional or get things done kind of high as the only thing it promotes is a sluggish trip to the couch as one would expect from a good ol' Death Bubba.

Girl Scout Cookies Flower Rosin
This Girl Scout Cookies flower Rosin is produced in house by CAMMP and will be the first time reviewing one of their concentrates. Appearing a bit dark in it's natural shape but thinning it out reveals it's coffee like colour. It's extremely sticky and liquidy at warmer temps so handling it takes some finesse. I did notice some plant particulates that left some residue in the banger but nothing major.

The aromas are a little muted so there isn't much in the smell department until the rosin itself is played with a bit where it releases notes of sweet earth. Not the most robust of flavours but I did find it rather smooth with the same characteristics I get when smoking GSC flower. A sweet, earthy cookie taste with a peppery finish. It didn't make me cough at all and produced tons of vapour off a small amount.

I definitely found the high to be it's strong suit as it's quite potent and hits immediately. A strong wave of cerebral, heady effects that leave one feeling zoned out and very easily distracted. These are eventually paired with more relaxed, euphoric qualities that give it a real hybrid type vibe that's good for virtually any time of the day.

(note: I transfered the rosin into my own glass jar as I generally do not like to store concentrates in silicone.)