Re: Weedbay.ca solid?

Weedbay was good to me in the past mos def...haven't ordered from them in a while tho...good prices, great customer service, fast shipping, well packaged, high quality herb with extra goodies included...don't think u can go wrong...give em a try fo sho Veronicav

When I first ordered from HybridFast, I started getting emails from Weedbay. Somehow they're connected. I've wanted to try them, but found that HF has cheaper prices for the same cannabis? They also don't charge taxes like Weedbay does. I'm aware "every MoM" charges taxes, but most of them include it in the bud price. Well the bud price is still higher. Haha.

I definitely want to try them though! I've heard good things.

Definitely a solid MOM...haven't ordered from them in a couple months due to my favourite strains being else where...customer service is great..quality is as advertised and cost is great...only con is the tax gets added up in your cart so your total ends up being a bit more after all that stuff,

Peace

WeirdoD613 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:11 pm Definitely a solid MOM...haven't ordered from them in a couple months due to my favourite strains being else where...customer service is great..quality is as advertised and cost is great...only con is the tax gets added up in your cart so your total ends up being a bit more after all that stuff,

Peace
Only 5%, not so bad

2gr/day wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:30 pm
WeirdoD613 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:11 pm Definitely a solid MOM...haven't ordered from them in a couple months due to my favourite strains being else where...customer service is great..quality is as advertised and cost is great...only con is the tax gets added up in your cart so your total ends up being a bit more after all that stuff,

Peace
Only 5%, not so bad
Yeah very true...5% is reasonable for sure...but most other MOM's have tax included already so it's easier to pick strains and add up final price prior to cart*...Weedbay.ca is still great though...just like to keep things 100 with you guys.