Re: Which MoM’s are staying open & Which MoM’s are closing past Oct 17?

Due to the fact that we are the real deal ORGANIC Farmers , and we have been growing for over 35 years here, WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE TOP QUALITY ORGANIC CANNABIS to our friends and customers. We don't have a choice, this is what we do and we make no appologies to anyone for taking care of our FAMILY . I would encourage everyone to read the new "CANNABIS ACT" . The people of CANADA have once again had something that belonged to them SOLD to CORPORATIONS FOR THEM TO PROFIT ONLY. This is not legalization this is RE-REGULATION. I am personally pissed that the same ASSHOLES that put my friends in jail are now going to profit. FUCK CORPORATE WEED! Thanks thats my rant F.H.

FARMHARD wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:20 pm Due to the fact that we are the real deal ORGANIC Farmers , and we have been growing for over 35 years here, WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE TOP QUALITY ORGANIC CANNABIS to our friends and customers. We don't have a choice, this is what we do and we make no appologies to anyone for taking care of our FAMILY . I would encourage everyone to read the new "CANNABIS ACT" . The people of CANADA have once again had something that belonged to them SOLD to CORPORATIONS FOR THEM TO PROFIT ONLY. This is not legalization this is RE-REGULATION. I am personally pissed that the same ASSHOLES that put my friends in jail are now going to profit. FUCK CORPORATE WEED! Thanks thats my rant F.H.
I think most of the old time weed smokers feel the same way.I am old on a pension;and can't afford expensive, questionable quality; pesticide laden;government weed and will stick to MOM's forever, if I can.This isn't real legalization, but a pile of new fines and laws, that we have to deal with.We will still be dodging the cops, and there will be more of them.

HSPharms wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:21 pm We're staying open and agree 100% with Farmhard's rant. 8-)
Once the hype of overpriced LP mid range Cannabis wears off, we'll be having a sale. Stay tuned to our "Word from the Pharm" page for details.
As a note, our account was shut down by Instagram so we are working to get that back up.

www.hspharms.com
Glad to hear it. Sorry about your IG, let us know when you get a new page on there so we can hit you up with some followers.