Subscription Boxes

My wife gets all these subscription boxes in the mail (ipsy, etc) where you pay x amount of dollars per month and receive x amount of goodies in the mail once a month. It got me thinking, are any cannabis companies that offer such things? Its a novel idea (i think) to have someone pay say $50 per month, and get maybe like 5 random gs of different strains and accessories sent out automatically once per month.

Re: Subscription Boxes

One of the main concerns that's been brought up over the years about MoM subscription boxes is that given the nature of the industry and the uncertainty of any of these MoMs not many people are comfortable paying money in advance for a subscription service.

Also, most legit subscription boxes are paid for through your credit card and offers much more security if you're unsatisfied with the subscription or the company pulls chute and dissapears.

xsinx wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 pm Those are some good points Derailed87, EMT subscriptions wouldn't work too well.
Ya. We've seen many try, and many suggest it, but the logistics of it all just seem to be too hard, atm.

I could possibly see it working in the legal rec market, however, I don't know if that would be against the promotion laws.

It's definitely a cool idea that I think a lot of people, especially new or casual smokers, would be into it but I wouldn't reccomend anyone signing up with a MoM for any kind of pre-payment plans.

Another cool thing that gives lots of options that we saw last year were Christmas Advent Calendars. Maybe we'll see something like that in the next couple of weeks!!

cheapweedca wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:19 pm Great idea + concept =)

Will definitely look into that =D
Was chatting with someone about that, that does get these types of orders in automatically. They pay by CC every month. For many, weed is a daily consumable. A weekly one would be cool. It's like a gift to yourself every order that comes in haha.

Only thing though is that it seem like it would take a significant amount of time to handle and ultimately shipping every week or month, small amounts of stuff, seems like it would be costly for what you get as a client... or not really lucrative as a MOM. Of course though, any subscription based system is always nice for a business to have as it insures a semi-stable income and usually means clients buy more because they are too lazy to cancel :)