Order states delivered but never came?

I placed ny first order with KingTuts about a week ago. The package took a little longer due to the strike but arrived to the last city in which packages get scanned at right before they get delivered to my house (this is about a 20 minutes away). They usually get shipped out that day, or the next business day, the “in transit” turns to awaiting delivery. I checked multiple times today and the website said in transit, no updates were made. I then check again around 8pm or 9pm, to see that it has “been delivered” earlier this morning. I emailed KingTuts but haven’t heard back yet, I did email quite late in the evening though. What the heck is going on? Am I going to get my package? Has anyone experienced this before? I am super worried, I can’t lose this money, I am broke trying to get through college right now. Do you guys think I should contact Canada Post, or just try to wait it out till Monday? What should I do? Thanks guys

Re: Order states delivered but never came?

I'd wait it out til Monday, the post person might have accidentally mis-scanned it as delivered when it is in fact hanging out in a truck to be delivered on Monday. I have definitely had it happen where something's been marked as delivered, not have the package, only for it to show up the next day. I have also had something get delivered and not be marked as delivered until way later. And once I had something go out for delivery and then back to the depot and then back out the next day. I also had it once where I didn't get the parcel slip, it was taken to the post office though, and then they only gave me a final notice parcel slip a week later? Again, this wasn't weed, I get a lot of other non-weed packages... but like yeah... Canada Post can definitely fuck up. That said, this is why you want to check the 'signature required' option... I have had postal theft happen to me once (not weed thankfully).

Sucks man. Sucks. :(

Why do people keep raising concerns with MOMs over shipping when Canada Post is striking?? CP has basically said "fuck you" to delivery times and dates, it is a complete mess.

Monday bro.. I had two that said "out for delivery" all day today and then never showed up... They still read "out for delivery", at 3am.. So that should give you some indication of how bad shit is at Canada Post.

Keyll wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:36 am I'd wait it out til Monday, the post person might have accidentally mis-scanned it as delivered when it is in fact hanging out in a truck to be delivered on Monday. I have definitely had it happen where something's been marked as delivered, not have the package, only for it to show up the next day. I have also had something get delivered and not be marked as delivered until way later. And once I had something go out for delivery and then back to the depot and then back out the next day. I also had it once where I didn't get the parcel slip, it was taken to the post office though, and then they only gave me a final notice parcel slip a week later? Again, this wasn't weed, I get a lot of other non-weed packages... but like yeah... Canada Post can definitely fuck up. That said, this is why you want to check the 'signature required' option... I have had postal theft happen to me once (not weed thankfully).

Sucks man. Sucks. :(
Okay thank you for the reassurance. Jheez you’ve experienced a lot of screw ups with Canada Post. But I am quite new to MoMs, even shipping packages in general, and never had this happen yet so I freaked out a little. I knew that there tracking system can be off but I was still worried, put a lot of money on the line for this. Yea I have checked the signature box on every order I have done before. I’m not sure if they didn’t have the option to, or if I just forgot to. I asked to require a signature from here on out. KingTuts also emailed me back this morning. Amazing customer Service. They told me to wait till Tuesday and if it doesn’t show up they’d be happy to send out the replacement, thank god. These are some great guys!

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:14 am Why do people keep raising concerns with MOMs over shipping when Canada Post is striking?? CP has basically said "fuck you" to delivery times and dates, it is a complete mess.

Monday bro.. I had two that said "out for delivery" all day today and then never showed up... They still read "out for delivery", at 3am.. So that should give you some indication of how bad shit is at Canada Post.
I just panicked last night thinking I was out almost $300. I haven’t been experiencing much trouble recieving orders dispite the strikes, but I guess I was just getting lucky. Yea I’m gonna wait it out till Monday or Tuesday and hope it comes. Haha alright that helps, thank you!

Keyll wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:26 pm
CanadianRapGod wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:32 pmI just panicked last night thinking I was out almost $300.
I get it. I would also panic! :D It's a lot of money. It's a lot of bud. But Canada Post really does just... suck.

Worst comes to worst, the King will replace your package and you'll just be stuck budless for a lil while which like, yeah, sucks but a short T break never killed anyone.
Haha yeah I wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but in the end it’s gonna be okay either way. Hopefully it shows up though, don’t wanna see him have to take a loss for Canada Post’s screw up. That’s true, I could definitely use a T break haha

CanadianRapGod wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:32 pm
MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:14 am Why do people keep raising concerns with MOMs over shipping when Canada Post is striking?? CP has basically said "fuck you" to delivery times and dates, it is a complete mess.

I just panicked last night thinking I was out almost $300. I haven’t been experiencing much trouble recieving orders dispite the strikes, but I guess I was just getting lucky. Yea I’m gonna wait it out till Monday or Tuesday and hope it comes. Haha alright that helps, thank you!
Yeah, the longer the strike goes on, the worse delivery backlogs get.. Its only going to get worse until they resolve this horseshit.