Re: What Happened to King Tuts...

I got the 99$ silver haze, along with a few other things before the site closed for renovations. It’s really nice.

I believe the site will be back up soon. There’s a lot going into it from what I’ve heard.

smokiezebra wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:12 pm I got the 99$ silver haze, along with a few other things before the site closed for renovations. It’s really nice.

I believe the site will be back up soon. There’s a lot going into it from what I’ve heard.
Lucky...I got the moldy Death Bubba garbage

alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:23 pm
smokiezebra wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:12 pm I got the 99$ silver haze, along with a few other things before the site closed for renovations. It’s really nice.

You got any pics of it? I bought an oz of a diff batch of death bubba off them about a month and a half ago and it was good.

I saw a post the other day, looked like a screen shot of the website being built. looked realy good actually.... just give it more time, hes probably busy. Also might not be receiving/checking email with the website down as it is....

Appreciate the questions guys and gals. Lrt me tell you, if it was up to me, the site would be up and fully functional! Xsinx, yes, my optamism has made me tell fibs and day the site was going to be up early. Thsts my fault but once my web people (as in multiple) explain to me that putting my vision online a functioning, it's a ton of work.

It's all money going out and Zero coming in. There is no one or than I that wants to be up!

I'm quite excited to have all of your opinions on it :)

My patience is being tested, please give us just a bit more of yours :)

This is the first I'm hearing about a mold issue.

Pleaee email me [email protected] and we will make sure to work something out.

Our Death Bubba was quite the hit actually....

King Tuts wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:49 pm

I have half an oz of it sitting beside me; I went through it with a magnifier... Definitely no mold on mine.

haywire wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:37 pm

You got any pics of it? I bought an oz of a diff batch of death bubba off them about a month and a half ago and it was good.
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_7b8.jpeg

Are you confusing trichomes with mold? Not seeing any clear signs of mold... There is white on those stems which could be fishy, but the focus on it is way out so no way to be sure.

I got a few bigger buds and they look ok but the smaller nugs definitely have issues...look a little closer and you'll see what I mean! The sugar/sucker leaves have white round mold spores and PM all over them...the stems/stalks are ultra furry too!

Not to mention it makes my lungs ache, nose run, headache lol

I know my pic kinda sucks but i do have a 30x magnifier loupe and there are definitely issues...and no i'm not confusing trichs for mold...my lungs totally know when it's moldy herb lol

alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:56 pm I know my pic kinda sucks but i do have a 30x magnifier loupe and there are definitely issues...and no i'm not confusing trichs for mold...my lungs totally know when it's moldy herb lol
Just one bud, or is it all over the place?

JBC wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:17 pm Yeah, your pics are no good, I can’t see a single thing wrong or even the slightest bit of mould/PM.
Have you actually clicked on the pic, magnified it, and zoomed around the image?

alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:42 pm ...and has anyone out there taken a close look at that $99oz Death Bubba they were selling before they went offline???
I just received a reply from king tuts and he said they will be up and running by the end of the week!

xsinx wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:19 pm
alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:56 pm I know my pic kinda sucks but i do have a 30x magnifier loupe and there are definitely issues...and no i'm not confusing trichs for mold...my lungs totally know when it's moldy herb lol
Just one bud, or is it all over the place?
pretty much all the smaller buds where the trim got sloppy lol, much harder to spot on the bigger nugs...it isn't overly obvious. I probably smoked almost half a z before actually realizing lol...it gets you high no doubt, but now I know why I feel like shit since finishing off my HSP stash!

alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 pmpretty much all the smaller buds where the trim got sloppy lol, much harder to spot on the bigger nugs...it isn't overly obvious. I probably smoked almost half a z before actually realizing lol...it gets you high no doubt, but now I know why I feel like shit since finishing off my HSP stash!
Well, bottom line is usually, it's always best to deal with the MOM directly before exposing them. This looks like a very not obvious case of mold that can totally be missed by everyone involved (including yourself for a good while), so it definitely doesn't seem like they screwed you on purpose. The fact a bunch of others are saying they had no issue with the same product could also be tied to how you stored it and how long you've had it? Just a thought, I don't know the story.

In any case, talk to Tuts, I'm sure they'll fix the problem for you quick.

I bought over a half pound of it ,everyone that had any of mine loved it, sorry bout your luck ...I posted a review about it but pulled it cuz my pics are shit but I'm whipping them out now...

xsinx wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:48 pm
alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 pmpretty much all the smaller buds where the trim got sloppy lol, much harder to spot on the bigger nugs...it isn't overly obvious. I probably smoked almost half a z before actually realizing lol...it gets you high no doubt, but now I know why I feel like shit since finishing off my HSP stash!
Well, bottom line is usually, it's always best to deal with the MOM directly before exposing them. This looks like a very not obvious case of mold that can totally be missed by everyone involved (including yourself for a good while), so it definitely doesn't seem like they screwed you on purpose. The fact a bunch of others are saying they had no issue with the same product could also be tied to how you stored it and how long you've had it? Just a thought, I don't know the story.

In any case, talk to Tuts, I'm sure they'll fix the problem for you quick.
Point taken, but they kinda dropped offline and I don't discord, suppose i should tho. Besides, i thought this forum was about honest reviews and reputable MOMs with good product?
Thought I was doing peeps in the community a favour if any of you actually care about smoking toxic garbage let alone condoning those that profit off it...Peace!

I'm pretty sure this mom stands behind their product I've had a similar experience with them and yes storage and handling play key roles(mine came from a dated order) they still help'd find a mutual remedy as we know mold happens ,to bad too cuz that plant has a real nice buzz

shoot em an e-mail like they requested

Nah, you are doing the right thing by opening a thread about it! Just because some people might be like "well this is what you should have done" doesn't mean everyone jumps to those thoughts, this is a place to talk about your MOM experiences, negative and otherwise imperfect! I can especially see it in the last picture you posted. I think people are cranky because we know KT's 100% about customer service and will fix your problem if you let them know. :) We want you to get a happy resolution and not just off your chest, ya'know?

I don't Discord either so feel no pressure.

alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:07 pmPoint taken, but they kinda dropped offline and I don't discord, suppose i should tho. Besides, i thought this forum was about honest reviews and reputable MOMs with good product?
Thought I was doing peeps in the community a favour if any of you actually care about smoking toxic garbage let alone condoning those that profit off it...Peace!
My point is, every MOM fucks up once in a while and if we just shut down and shame every MOM every time something happens, all the MOMs are going to flee social media (many of them already did) and then we lose privileged contact and deals which profit the whole community. I have absolutely no issue getting bad product from a MOM if it clearly wasn't intentional, especially if they pull the product and refund without fucking around. If however they try to wiggle their way out of it, or refuse to satisfy the client, then exposing them serves the community.

I would expect a MOM that has serious claims of mold on one of their strains to come forward themselves to recall the product or warn the buyers that might be affected.

xsinx wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:37 pm
alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:07 pmPoint taken, but they kinda dropped offline and I don't discord, suppose i should tho. Besides, i thought this forum was about honest reviews and reputable MOMs with good product?
My point is, every MOM fucks up once in a while and if we just shut down and shame every MOM every time something happens, all the MOMs are going to flee social media (many of them already did) and then we lose privileged contact and deals which profit the whole community. I have absolutely no issue getting bad product from a MOM if it clearly wasn't intentional, especially if they pull the product and refund without fucking around. If however they try to wiggle their way out of it, or refuse to satisfy the client, then exposing them serves the community.

I would expect a MOM that has serious claims of mold on one of their strains to come forward themselves to recall the product or warn the buyers that might be affected.

No shame here, I just wondered what the fuck was up...if the herb had been good I would have said so, but am I to understand that because it's not good I should just shut up about it and let a MOM do the right thing lol?
Tons of peeps in this community bought this garbage, are you actually trying to tell me that mine was the only oz that was moldy...for real???
If you don't know when your weed is moldy then you shouldn't be selling it.
If you don't know that you're growing moldy weed then you have no business growing it to sell.
If this were the case then I wouldn't be smoking it...and I really shouldn't be smoking it, and either should anyone else...I should be super pissed but I'm not, it's no big deal...but hey man, that's the deal.

Mans did nothing wrong posting this. Kingtuts will take care of you no doubt.. but I have a sample of KT death bubba and I appreciate the heads up. My gram is perfectly fine, I checked.

We all know KT wouldn’t purposely send out moldy weed, if anything, this will make their quality control even better than it already is. I have a bunch of their products and I’m pleased with them.

In my eyes this has no negative impact on KT at all. Just a by-product of selling a lot of dope!

Dude, the sites not even up, ... so what its moldy ...now what...we get it.. so what is your purpose .. Last time I heard pounds came in individual bag isolating what could have been a situation so whole harvests might still have decent yield no?? .. So more facts would be necessary??? Lots of people smoked mine because I inspected it ,different date??? where are your specifics??.. I believe you thats mold ...Where is the proof that KT knowingly sold sick plants...

so the only result would be a resolve and a pat on your virtual back that they reassure you they have suppliers also and with high volumes 1 oz may be over seen...

either way talk to them ,then find out whether it's worth whining about something that happens naturally

alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:00 pm More pics...shit gets me high no doubt, already smoked at least half a z but now i realize why i feel kinda shitty lol...high, but kinda stuffed up...like allergies
That's unfortunate man, talk to KT, they good people. Honestly though, if I had a nickel for every spider mite and chunk of mold I've smoked over 20 years of abusing cannabis, I'd be a full-fledged, fuckin' zillionaire... I'm positive KT isn't intentionally blowing out moldy bud; I bought an ounce of it and have gone through the remainder with a fine-toothed comb (magnifier), because of your posts, and I can find no evidence of mold. Shit happens, but that seems to be your take too.

This might seem like a stupid question, but at what point did you realize it was moldy? You said you had smoked a half zip? And how are you storing your weed?

realgrimm wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:40 pm I bought over a half pound of it ,everyone that had any of mine loved it, sorry bout your luck ...I posted a review about it but pulled it cuz my pics are shit but I'm whipping them out now...
I love that you take photos of ground/milled greens.. Good call!

realgrimm wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:40 pm Dude, the sites not even up, ... so what its moldy ...now what...we get it.. so what is your purpose .. Last time I heard pounds came in individual bag isolating what could have been a situation so whole harvests might still have decent yield no?? .. So more facts would be necessary??? Lots of people smoked mine because I inspected it ,different date??? where are your specifics??.. I believe you thats mold ...Where is the proof that KT knowingly sold sick plants...

so the only result would be a resolve and a pat on your virtual back that they reassure you they have suppliers also and with high volumes 1 oz may be over seen...

either way talk to them ,then find out whether it's worth whining about something that happens naturally
Hey wtf dude, why are you giving ME shit for being sold moldy weed...I'm not whining about anything? I could care less how much good/bad product realgrimm has or sells ...the OP is about the fact that KT all but disappeared and I wanted to know if anyone else had any issues with the Death Bubba , so keep your negative shit to yourself, go smoke a spliff and drink a tall glass of STFU cause I don't even know/care WTF it is you are blabbering on about.

alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:11 am
realgrimm wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:40 pm Dude, the sites not even up, ... so what its moldy ...now what...we get it.. so what is your purpose .. Last time I heard pounds came in individual bag isolating what could have been a situation so whole harvests might still have decent yield no?? .. So more facts would be necessary??? Lots of people smoked mine because I inspected it ,different date??? where are your specifics??.. I believe you thats mold ...Where is the proof that KT knowingly sold sick plants...

Hey wtf dude, why are you giving ME shit for being sold moldy weed...I'm not whining about anything? I could care less how much good/bad product realgrimm has or sells ...the OP is about the fact that KT all but disappeared and I wanted to know if anyone else had any issues with the Death Bubba , so keep your negative shit to yourself, go smoke a spliff and drink a tall glass of STFU cause I don't even know/care WTF it is you are blabbering on about.

King Tuts wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:49 pm

derp

OK guys, everybody tone it down a notch. Bottom line is talk to Tuts, if he doesn't fix the issue we'll take it from there. In the meantime, take this to private if you want to sling mud at each other, this serves no purpose.