Re: What Happened to King Tuts...

MirkaLane wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:04 am
alscotty wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:00 pm More pics...shit gets me high no doubt, already smoked at least half a z but now i realize why i feel kinda shitty lol...high, but kinda stuffed up...like allergies
That's unfortunate man, talk to KT, they good people. Honestly though, if I had a nickel for every spider mite and chunk of mold I've smoked over 20 years of abusing cannabis, I'd be a full-fledged, fuckin' zillionaire... I'm positive KT isn't intentionally blowing out moldy bud; I bought an ounce of it and have gone through the remainder with a fine-toothed comb (magnifier), because of your posts, and I can find no evidence of mold. Shit happens, but that seems to be your take too.

This might seem like a stupid question, but at what point did you realize it was moldy? You said you had smoked a half zip? And how are you storing your weed?
I've been smoking, growing, selling weed/hash/oil among other things for over 35yrs and yes I've seen all kinds of shit and dealt with bikers, mob, natives, mexican mennonites, hippies, deadheads, rastas, and a variety of growers/importers...none have ever sold me moldy product...there used to be honour among heads, not like the disrespectful twats you find here commenting on shit in this forum. I don't appreciate being verbally attacked and called a whiner by some fucking know it all kid.

That being said, right off the bat I thought the Death Bubba was way harsh, burned and tasted like shit in a pipe but I wasn't too concerned because it was $99 after all...and reports gathered from this forum seemed solid. I didn't really touch it for a few days as I was busy and had some other herb to finish up. I store all of my herb in glass jars and prefer dry over moist. I've NEVER had the need for boveda pacs ...the Death Bubba arrived bone dry on the 19th in a cryovac bag with a boveda inside. I immediately placed the herb into a glass mason jar without the boveda.

Really started smoking the Bubba on the weekend of the 23rd, which is when I noticed achy lungs, runny nose, headaches, etc...did a quick inspection with the loupe and thought it looked a little dirty but continued to smoke because it seemed ok...then I noticed some weird combustion issues related to sparking and fluttering sounds when smoking bowls and spliffs accompanied by more lung aches, sinus blockage, etc...then I did a seriously close inspection and saw the mold 4 days later on the 27th.
I'm over 50yrs of age and in reasonably good health, I don't smoke cigs anymore, but after smoking that Bubba my lungs were kinda fucked (coughing up lung cheese), I can only imagine what that shit could do to someone with asthma or some other chronic conditions. I have Psoriatic Arthritis and I have been able to keep flare ups and inflammation to a minimum with CBD tincture and an assortment of high quality herb...after smoking the Bubba my fingers swelled like crazy, could be unrelated but I doubt it.

alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:34 am ...after smoking the Bubba my fingers swelled like crazy, could be unrelated but I doubt it.
These are legitimate concerns to be certain. No reason to doubt you at all.. It definitely happens, unfortunate as it is. I've never once seen KT not resolve issues that were raised here, and would be shocked to see if he didn't in your case. Best bet is contact them by email, I haven't seen much activity by them around here lately.

MirkaLane wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:56 am
alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:34 am ...after smoking the Bubba my fingers swelled like crazy, could be unrelated but I doubt it.
These are legitimate concerns to be certain. No reason to doubt you at all.. It definitely happens, unfortunate as it is. I've never once seen KT not resolve issues that were raised here, and would be shocked to see if he didn't in your case. Best bet is contact them by email, I haven't seen much activity by them around here lately.
Yes bud, I sent an email to KT, but haven't heard back yet...I'm not worried or pissed off at all...but I'm surprised/disturbed/disappointed by the communities reaction to a simple inquiry which is all the OP was...def not whining but certainly not boasting either...I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it but holy fuck did it ever blow up lol...now I'm just a selfish whiny bitch complaining about buying moldy weed lol...it's way too easy being a ruthless miserable twat online which is why I purposely try to treat people with dignity and respect, something that people in this community should try and do a little more of...Peace

alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am
MirkaLane wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:56 am
Yes bud, I sent an email to KT, but haven't heard back yet...I'm not worried or pissed off at all...but I'm surprised/disturbed/disappointed by the communities reaction to a simple inquiry which is all the OP was...def not whining but certainly not boasting either...I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it but holy fuck did it ever blow up lol...now I'm just a selfish whiny bitch complaining about buying moldy weed lol...it's way too easy being a ruthless miserable twat online which is why I purposely try to treat people with dignity and respect, something that people in this community should try and do a little more of...Peace
Some are better at it than others, man. Helps to have a thick skin on the internet.

Yeah I don’t know why people are bitching about the OP making this post... he’s not ragging on KT at all. Just stating what he found.

Wasn’t there a post yesterday about us posting online reviews to help the community? So are we just supposed to post when it’s positive?

alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am I sent an email to KT, but haven't heard back yet...
Good show, I hope they answer back in a timely fashion

alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 amI'm not worried or pissed off at all...
then whats this post about?
alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 ambut I'm surprised/disturbed/disappointed by the communities reaction to a simple inquiry which is all the OP was...
it was impulse when a moms down and someone is making statements in their absence to clarify what the hoopla really is , look at reddit with fake claims to besmirch.. until you whipped out the proof... now its on King Tuts to man up get to the bottom of the issue and make a resolve
alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 amdef not whining ....

ignoring recommended procedures and continuing to complain about your personal woes and ailments..I am not sure what to call it then
alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 amnow I'm just a selfish whiny bitch complaining about buying moldy weed lol.

Selfish??Bitch??
alscotty wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am..it's way too easy being a ruthless miserable twat online which is why I purposely try to treat people with dignity and respect, something that people in this community should try and do a little more of...Peace
I don't speak up often but nowhere did I consider myself to be aggressive seems your internalizing this way to much, I just personally think you should give the mom the benefit of the doubt especially an ESTABLISHED one thats the whole reason that system is in place..

I see the mold sir, I think some form of compensation is needed but maybe you should save all that bleeding heart shit for people who can correct the problem ,Strangely enough I'm not coming at you and I want you to have positive experiences with the community

and I'm in my 40s not some "know it all kid"