Re: Anyone try mygreensolution.ca?

Asapdroopy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:38 pm Yes and I am sure you are going to be happy with their flowers. At 35% off it's a steal. I tried the MKU, GDP, PSC, and Red Congo. Their AA is everyone else's AAA from what I have received. A lot of stuff is sold out now unfortunately. There are reviews in the reviews section. Check those out.
Alright awesome! I was worried because the price was so low with the sale. But awesome I got some of the MKU and PSC. Yea that’s true, I missed out on the GDP. I will check them out. Glad I took advantage of the deal. Thank you for your input! Have a good night!

Yup! I've tried 8 of their strains (14-28g ea) over the last month or so and have enjoyed all of them. Two of my faves were the Violator Kush and Snow White, and so when the Violator came back in stock I had to order more when the holiday sale started Thurs and it should be delivered today in Ontario. You also earn 10% back in points/green bucks to use on next orders, and there's a nice selection of edibles.

They've quickly become a regular of mine along with HSP, Cheapweed, SkyHigh, JJ Meds, Grass Chief, to give you an idea to whom I'm comparing them.

caringforapathy wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:05 am Yup! I've tried 8 of their strains (14-28g ea) over the last month or so and have enjoyed all of them. Two of my faves were the Violator Kush and Snow White, and so when the Violator came back in stock I had to order more when the holiday sale started Thurs and it should be delivered today in Ontario. You also earn 10% back in points/green bucks to use on next orders, and there's a nice selection of edibles.

They've quickly become a regular of mine along with HSP, Cheapweed, SkyHigh, JJ Meds, Grass Chief, to give you an idea to whom I'm comparing them.
Alright good to hear! Too bad I didn’t get either of those in my order. That’s pretty quick, did they ship yours through FedEx as well? Yea I noticed that, nice system. Awesome, can’t wait to try them out!

CanadianRapGod wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:05 pm Alright good to hear! Too bad I didn’t get either of those in my order. That’s pretty quick, did they ship yours through FedEx as well? Yea I noticed that, nice system. Awesome, can’t wait to try them out!
Of my 3 orders, the first was sent via CP and then they shipped the second by FedEx by their choice. When placing the third order last week I asked for FedEx again just in case CP was backed up to make sure I got it before the holidays, but they said they're sending it by CP because they've had issues with FedEx recently. So who knows how they choose which to use when?

caringforapathy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:44 am
CanadianRapGod wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:05 pm Alright good to hear! Too bad I didn’t get either of those in my order. That’s pretty quick, did they ship yours through FedEx as well? Yea I noticed that, nice system. Awesome, can’t wait to try them out!
Of my 3 orders, the first was sent via CP and then they shipped the second by FedEx by their choice. When placing the third order last week I asked for FedEx again just in case CP was backed up to make sure I got it before the holidays, but they said they're sending it by CP because they've had issues with FedEx recently. So who knows how they choose which to use when?
Hmm yes, that's odd that they would use FedEx for my orders if they've been having issues. Did your FedEx package arrive okay? I am worried since their privacy policy is not the same as CP's.

CanadianRapGod wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:08 pm
2gr/day wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:30 pm the amnesia haze dosen''t burn so well but fine in a bong.

PK was pretty good, had stronger but very good.

Death bubba was great. Sticky inside, very aromatic and burns super nicely.
Alright awesome thanks for your input! No worries I pretty much only use a bong. By PK are you referring to Purple Kush or the Pink Kush?
Purple!