Anyone receive a package through FedEx?

I recently took advantage of Mygreensolution’s 35% off deal. This was my first time ordering from them and there was no option to select a delivery method at checkout, when I received the tracking number it was through FedEx. They told me they would use Canada Post in the future and to just put it in the notes at checkout. I ordered two more times and requested in the notes both times. They ended up sending my separate orders in one which I am not very happy about, but once again through FedEx. Has anyone got an order from a MoM through FedEx? Hopefully I’m just being paranoid.

Re: Anyone receive a package through FedEx?

I've got one order from Fedex once and it was real nice, got the package in like 20 hours, it was insane. That said, they have different rules about package inspection and it's more risky than CP for sure. Unlike CP they can open your package without a care in the world and they do call the cops if they find drugs from what I hear. Not a fan of that added risk, especially for more than twice the price.

xsinx wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:54 pm I've got one order from Fedex once and it was real nice, got the package in like 20 hours, it was insane. That said, they have different rules about package inspection and it's more risky than CP for sure. Unlike CP they can open your package without a care in the world and they do call the cops if they find drugs from what I hear. Not a fan of that added risk, especially for more than twice the price.
Shit I don’t like the sounds of that. I’m glad your was successful, hopefully mine is as well, cross my fingers. They sent there’s ground mail, so it will take a couple days longer than Xpresspost. I don’t understand why they would send it through FedEx, especially after making it clear I was more comfortable with CP.

CanadianRapGod wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 pm Shit I don’t like the sounds of that. I’m glad your was successful, hopefully mine is as well, cross my fingers. They sent there’s ground mail, so it will take a couple days longer than Xpresspost. I don’t understand why they would send it through FedEx, especially after making it clear I was more comfortable with CP.
I mean realistically the risks are still extremely low, so don't sweat it. They are using FedEx because CP is still slow as fuck even though the strike is over. I've got about 9 package in the last month and all of them took 4-12 days to get there. I usually get everything in 2 days.

If you receive a package from FedEx inspect the tape job thoroughly, if it looks like the tape got lifted and reapplied, torn off and retaped, just decline the package and knowledge of who sent it. Better safe than sorry imo.

I wouldn't personally buy from a MOM that uses FedEx but I also wouldn't be overly worried, they can't really put it on you without intent & receipt.

xsinx wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:56 pm
CanadianRapGod wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:48 pm Shit I don’t like the sounds of that. I’m glad your was successful, hopefully mine is as well, cross my fingers. They sent there’s ground mail, so it will take a couple days longer than Xpresspost. I don’t understand why they would send it through FedEx, especially after making it clear I was more comfortable with CP.
I mean realistically the risks are still extremely low, so don't sweat it. They are using FedEx because CP is still slow as fuck even though the strike is over. I've got about 9 package in the last month and all of them took 4-12 days to get there. I usually get everything in 2 days.
Okay good, yea I’m sure there won’t be a problem, especially with the increase demand in packages around Christmas I’m sure no one will notice. But yea that’s true, the strike has screwed everything up. I would rather wait the extra time and have the added security though. Thank you for easing my worries.

booker wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:28 am If you receive a package from FedEx inspect the tape job thoroughly, if it looks like the tape got lifted and reapplied, torn off and retaped, just decline the package and knowledge of who sent it. Better safe than sorry imo.

I wouldn't personally buy from a MOM that uses FedEx but I also wouldn't be overly worried, they can't really put it on you without intent & receipt.
Yea that’s a good idea. There is just a very large amount of money in these orders that I can’t lose out on. But I guess it is better safe than sorry. Thanks for the suggestion!

I had my most recent order from MGS unknowingly sent through FedEx where as the previous times they used CP. I was also a bit uneasy because I've never had problems with CP. The FedEx tracking updates were minimal and stopped for about 3 full days once leaving BC. It had me a little anxious when it stopped scanning but it finally updated and safely arrived within 7-8 days

used them during the mail disruptions and from JJMeds...lol ..I was sweating big time since JJs full page newspaper article... I was extra cautious.. came the next day and when I asked whether my parcel required signature he stated"Of course it does,it's your Marijuana"..set me on stun...no issues but they know, Fed Ex guy said their business has almost doubled with "these kind of packages" ..haven't used them again...