1lb in $850 - $950 range?

I just received a pound of GSC from Pacific Cannabis and was very happy with the quality for $850. To be honest it's probably the best weed I've ever had for the price.

Right now all of their budget bud is out of stock. They have a mix and match of $2.50 bud that comes to $850 a pound that I'll be getting as soon as it is back in stock -- hopefully next week.

I was wondering if anyone has seen any bud of similar quality for a similar price on any other sites that I can buy while I wait for the pound I want to come back in stock?

Re: 1lb in $850 - $950 range?

Christian131 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am
cheapweedca wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 am We have $850 to $1050 time to time

But budget weed, wouldn't expect anything crazy but definitely worth the dollar.
Is there anything in stock at the moment for that price? I'm looking to make an order today or tomorrow!
looks like right now their inhouse bulk strain a hp/lb of sativa is 525/1050 and hp/lb indica is 575/1150 looks like a new batch as of yesterday in the description "** FIRE FOR PRICE – CAKED **". I like that Tony's adds a personal message sometimes it can be very informative. In my experience the cheapest available strain on any resellers regular menu is going to be a reason for it, I have seen some great deals limited offers/sales usually only happens when a grower/reseller is sitting on an abundance of inventory on a good strain to move inventory gain new customers they sell at cost or even a loss (loss leader), this only happens in a limited flash sale situation when you can get a good sub1k lb. I've got burnt in the past selecting the budget/cheaper strains from the regular menu. I am not a reseller I do share with my family and and a few close friends so my opinion is based on a consumer not a reseller, I work hard for my money don't like to smoke or give family/friends cheapest. You can take the chance at buying the cheapest hp/lb on the menu but if you save 15-30% but need to consume %15-30 more for the same effect, what is your savings? definitely not your health just keep that in mind when doing math. If you are a reseller and your customers don't have a high tolerance or are not picky then it might work well, with growing/weed being legal now all the infrastructure being built as we speak over the coming years I expect just like any produce supply/demand flower will get eventually prices dropping and the cheap lb's you are getting now won't even be saleable (imagine paying over $1000 for a lb of your fruits/vegetables)... so long as there is no price fixing/colluding :)

jlgee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:03 pm
Christian131 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am
cheapweedca wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 am We have $850 to $1050 time to time

But budget weed, wouldn't expect anything crazy but definitely worth the dollar.
Is there anything in stock at the moment for that price? I'm looking to make an order today or tomorrow!
looks like right now their inhouse bulk strain a hp/lb of sativa is 525/1050 and hp/lb indica is 575/1150 looks like a new batch as of yesterday in the description "** FIRE FOR PRICE – CAKED **". I like that Tony's adds a personal message sometimes it can be very informative. In my experience the cheapest available strain on any resellers regular menu is going to be a reason for it, I have seen some great deals limited offers/sales usually only happens when a grower/reseller is sitting on an abundance of inventory on a good strain to move inventory gain new customers they sell at cost or even a loss (loss leader), this only happens in a limited flash sale situation when you can get a good sub1k lb. I've got burnt in the past selecting the budget/cheaper strains from the regular menu. I am not a reseller I do share with my family and and a few close friends so my opinion is based on a consumer not a reseller, I work hard for my money don't like to smoke or give family/friends cheapest. You can take the chance at buying the cheapest hp/lb on the menu but if you save 15-30% but need to consume %15-30 more for the same effect, what is your savings? definitely not your health just keep that in mind when doing math. If you are a reseller and your customers don't have a high tolerance or are not picky then it might work well, with growing/weed being legal now all the infrastructure being built as we speak over the coming years I expect just like any produce supply/demand flower will get eventually prices dropping and the cheap lb's you are getting now won't even be saleable (imagine paying over $1000 for a lb of your fruits/vegetables)... so long as there is no price fixing/colluding :)
I really agree with most of what you said but I really can't say enough good things about the budget bud at Pacific Cannabis. I myself have found the quality on par with most medium tier bud that is hundreds of dollars more -- this surprised me because most bud at that price isn't of the same quality, so I was wondering if anyone else has found somewhere that offers a similar quality for a similar price while I wait.

Honestly a few years ago I would never have thought these prices possible but I have myself already tried a pound of $850 weed that I would say was easily AA level. These prices consistently are possible for decent, average bud that gets you nice and stoned -- but admittedly I have been burned a few times trying to find cheap weed with potency.

I agree with Christian131, I have been through almost all their strains on Pacific Cannabis site and its nothing but decent strains all around from the A+ to the AAAA+. $850 a pound of A+ but all of it I tried was at least AA. =) Or you can go for AA+ for $1000. Would give them a try. Great Customer Service as well!

If you want to see some of their products I put some on my Video on my YouTube Check it out =)
[youtube]https://youtu.be/uefWJUOv3FM[/youtube]
If I dont have the product show that you want on this movie another one will be up shortly with more or you can always go to their site and i left a review on all the products I tried.

Thanks,
Herbal Knowledge