New Website | NO ID REQUIRED | Cannabis-Kings.ca would love your feedback!

Hey guys,

Due to popular demand we threw up a new website over the last few weeks. You guys spoke and we listened. We needed a better navigation, easier way to find certain products and a big one, remove the ID upload for orders.

Save lots of time on orders now that we've removed the need to submit ID for verification.

We would love to learn what you think about the new look, likes, dislikes and things we can do better.

Much appreciated and looking forwards to hearing from you!

CK

Re: New Website | NO ID REQUIRED | Cannabis-Kings.ca would love your feedback!

Cannabis Kings wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:07 pm
CK
I was just on your site looking around and I like it a lot. The fonts and lay out are great. The menus seem to work perfectly. Everything has a crispy regal look to it with the gold tones. Edit: I just learned I could swipe the different weed and browse it that way which is awesome. Plus the prices look great afai can tell. Edit 2: the sativas and indicas are in the wrong menu when I'm swiping. Edit 3: I see price discrepancies where 14g cost 105 and 28 cost 219.

Re: New Website | NO ID REQUIRED | Cannabis-Kings.ca would love your feedback!

AdamSTW wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:04 pm
Cannabis Kings wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:07 pm
CK
I was just on your site looking around and I like it a lot. The fonts and lay out are great. The menus seem to work perfectly. Everything has a crispy regal look to it with the gold tones. Edit: I just learned I could swipe the different weed and browse it that way which is awesome. Plus the prices look great afai can tell. Edit 2: the sativas and indicas are in the wrong menu when I'm swiping. Edit 3: I see price discrepancies where 14g cost 105 and 28 cost 219.
Wow that's amazing. Really appreciate you taking the time to look over the site and try it's features. I am still working on a few pages, so I will make sure to get these links / pages pointing to the correct places. Also will look into the pricing you had mentioned and get that sorted out with the team. Thanks for the constructive feedback Adam :)