Problem with Kootenay Craft

I recently ordered from KootenayCraft, it was my first time ordering with them. I received what I ordered except for the 14g of Jack Herer, I had a note which said they had run out of jack so they upgraded me for free to the super lemon haze. The problem is that I ordered 14g of Jack Herer and I got only 7g of Super Lemon Haze in replacement. That is not what I call an upgrade...I am more short of 7g than I was upgraded. I wrote to them on april 10 and now, april 12, still no reply from them. They say on their website they answer in 24 hours. So I don't know if they do this often, did I just get ripped? Does anyone had bad experiences with this MOM? And why do they say they ran out of jack herer when you can still order it on their website? I hope this was not to save on shipping because it would have taken a bigger box to send it all.

Re: Problem with Kootenay Craft

Hey fellow community member,

Sorry to hear about your experience.
I know how it is working hard day in day out and paying tax on your hard earned money.
To purchase something that you want, and not get it can be very frustrating and disappointing.
I don't think the other MoM had bad intentions, but definitely should have been more considerate of your purchase as you've sent your funds for the goods.

I'd love to brighten your day , please feel free to PM me and I will send you a complimentary Ounce of Pink Kush, as you are apart of this community and want you to feel connected with each and everyone of us in anyway possible.
Consider this as the upgrade as promised hehe

I hope you can resolve your issue with the other company as well, as I am sure they might just be busy to contact you back.

My name is Tony, and I'll always be here for you :P

www.Cheapweed.ca

Annointed wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:56 pm Sorry to hear about your issue, I hope KC resolves it with you soon.
cheapweedca wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm Hey fellow community member,

I know how it is working hard day in day out and paying tax on your hard earned money.
To purchase something that you want, and not get it can be very frustrating and disappointing.
I don't think the other MoM had bad intentions, but definitely should have been more considerate of your purchase as you've sent your funds for the goods.

I'd love to brighten your day , please feel free to PM me and I will send you a complimentary Ounce of Pink Kush, as you are apart of this community and want you to feel connected with each and everyone of us in anyway possible.

I hope you can resolve your issue with the other company as well, as I am sure they might just be busy to contact you back.

Wow props to you for helping him out!
All apart of my mission statement, help others strive and prosper and contribute back to our community..
This is the best place to be, I have been spending 15-16 hours actively on all sources of communication.
I promise you all I will be there for us all and bring unity to this community.
OP has contacted me and has advised me that I have made his day/week/month :)

Mission accomplished.. one community member at a time!

www.Cheapweed.ca

Talk about a loss leader!!!

Tony back at it again with the over-the-top service!

He's well aware... that many of us are now much more interested in his business. As if anything was to go wrong... he'd be the first to admit, take responsibility, and actually over-deliver on solving the problem.

Not that I expect an ounce if I ever order and there's a mistake :D :D :D

Well played Tony, well played.

Until we discover Tony is also donmaxxx ;) j/k!!!

cheapweedca wrote:
Annointed wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:56 pm Sorry to hear about your issue, I hope KC resolves it with you soon.
cheapweedca wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm Hey fellow community member,

Wow props to you for helping him out!
All apart of my mission statement, help others strive and prosper and contribute back to our community..
This is the best place to be, I have been spending 15-16 hours actively on all sources of communication.
I promise you all I will be there for us all and bring unity to this community.
OP has contacted me and has advised me that I have made his day/week/month :)

Mission accomplished.. one community member at a time!
Tony, I didn't think you could out do yourself, but you my friend, have done it again!!
Tony is a real life Superhero, always there to save the day!
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too