Issues/sketch mom section

Hey guys.

Im a huge fan of this site and everything the mods/community do to keep us all from being ripped off. I have seen a lot of issues with Sabrinas world ripping people off, making false promises and screwing up orders. I just looked at the mom list and noticed they are still listed as trusted new. I understand they are a new mom and issues are to be expected but ive seen other new moms open with almost no issues at all. Should they not be moved to the issue section until all is cleared up? I was also thinking maybe we could get a "mom issue" section or something like that instead of mixing positive and negative in the review section? That way all issues are in one spot easy for people to find when trying to vet a new mom.
Thoughts?

Re: Issues/sketch mom section

I support both honestly. I've seen a couple rare instances of people being pleased with Sabrinasworld but at least 3 issues appear unresolved, surprised they haven't been moved already.
xsinx wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:23 pm Better yet a compound review/score would rock. Something like steam reviews, or metacritics, or ebay's seller score, etc.
I feel like that would be a pretty hard thing to keep track of..

Budviews wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 pm I support both honestly. I've seen a couple rare instances of people being pleased with Sabrinasworld but at least 3 issues appear unresolved, surprised they haven't been moved already.
xsinx wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:23 pm Better yet a compound review/score would rock. Something like steam reviews, or metacritics, or ebay's seller score, etc.
I feel like that would be a pretty hard thing to keep track of..
Well, they do not provide an update on multiple issues even asked them the free edible they sent have no indication on the content asked them and never had a reply either, they should be moved to "community issue"

Budviews wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 pmI feel like that would be a pretty hard thing to keep track of..
Not necessarily. I mean yeah there are tons of MOM's but how many do we have actual reviews for on here? It's a relatively small sample. I'm sure there's an already-made system somewhere we could use. Heck there's probably one of those survey sites that has something like that.

It would be pretty neat to just look at a site's name in there, see a list of all reviews and a compound rating for that MOM. This would have a driving effect for MOM's to try and compete for the top spot, so customers would win.

I just looked at the mom list and noticed they are still listed as trusted new.
They aren't trusted. They are New / Secure. New means that they haven't gotten enough positive reviews to be trusted, and secure means that their site supports https.
I have seen a lot of issues with Sabrinas world ripping people off, making false promises and screwing up orders.
I've heard this a couple times now, but haven't received any details from anybody or proof. How exactly are they making false promises? I've heard claims of false advertising. Can anybody elaborate on this? To complicate things even more, Sabrina's World claims that some of the allegations are fake. For example, one member claimed that they sent him weed in a dryer sheet, but didn't post any pictures as proof, and they're saying this was a complete lie.

As of right now, the Community Issues section is reserved for shills, data leaks, bad products or other issues. We've given it some thought and discussed it amongst the mods, and from what we have seen, Sabrina's World hasn't committed an infraction major enough to warrant being added to the Community Issues section. If you can prove otherwise, send us a DM and we'll consider having them added to the Community Issues section.

Keep in mind that when a MOM is in the 'New' section, this means that they have not been deemed by the moderators to be Trusted, and you may run into issues.
I was also thinking maybe we could get a "mom issue" section or something
A complaints/issues sub forum might be a good idea. Complaints are a kind of review, so they should go in this section for the time being. I'll see if I can create a new subforum to discuss problems though.

captcrunch wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:37 pm
I just looked at the mom list and noticed they are still listed as trusted new.
They aren't trusted. They are New / Secure. New means that they haven't gotten enough positive reviews to be trusted, and secure means that their site supports https.
I have seen a lot of issues with Sabrinas world ripping people off, making false promises and screwing up orders.
I've heard this a couple times now, but haven't received any details from anybody or proof. How exactly are they making false promises? I've heard claims of false advertising. Can anybody elaborate on this? To complicate things even more, Sabrina's World claims that some of the allegations are fake. For example, one member claimed that they sent him weed in a dryer sheet, but didn't post any pictures as proof, and they're saying this was a complete lie.

As of right now, the Community Issues section is reserved for shills, data leaks, bad products or other issues. We've given it some thought and discussed it amongst the mods, and from what we have seen, Sabrina's World hasn't committed an infraction major enough to warrant being added to the Community Issues section. If you can prove otherwise, send us a DM and we'll consider having them added to the Community Issues section.

Keep in mind that when a MOM is in the 'New' section, this means that they have not been deemed by the moderators to be Trusted, and you may run into issues.
I was also thinking maybe we could get a "mom issue" section or something
A complaints/issues sub forum might be a good idea. Complaints are a kind of review, so they should go in this section for the time being. I'll see if I can create a new subforum to discuss problems though.
Thanks for the feedback. My bad on the list. I was thinking the new section was just newer add to the trusted list. As for false promises i saw someone saying they promised to refund money and never did. I didnt see e mails or proof to the claim now that you point it out. Just took their word for it.

xsinx wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:42 pm
Budviews wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 pmI feel like that would be a pretty hard thing to keep track of..
Not necessarily. I mean yeah there are tons of MOM's but how many do we have actual reviews for on here? It's a relatively small sample. I'm sure there's an already-made system somewhere we could use. Heck there's probably one of those survey sites that has something like that.

It would be pretty neat to just look at a site's name in there, see a list of all reviews and a compound rating for that MOM. This would have a driving effect for MOM's to try and compete for the top spot, so customers would win.
This would be such a great way to rate moms!

I do agree with CaptainCrunch that some complaints need to have accompanying photos for proof that it happened. Everyone has a smart phone so getting a digital photo is certainly not difficult. I have even started using my phone on a tripod to video me opening packages for proof of what I received and the condition. I have yet to do anything but delete the video almost immediately, but video is difficult to fake.

Other complaints are difficult to prove. Hopefully people continue to add positive and negative impressions/reviews of their purchases so over time a concrete impression is formed. And it is not like the community can turn to the police for some of these purchases - spreading the word here and on Reddit is our only recourse.

As for the Trusted MOM List, if the company is not under the CLEAR section, I do not deal with them. I don't care how much free bud they give out - I read free cannabis and skip the review. That review has been purchased.

AlpineDad wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:59 am I do agree with CaptainCrunch that some complaints need to have accompanying photos for proof that it happened. Everyone has a smart phone so getting a digital photo is certainly not difficult. I have even started using my phone on a tripod to video me opening packages for proof of what I received and the condition. I have yet to do anything but delete the video almost immediately, but video is difficult to fake.

Other complaints are difficult to prove. Hopefully people continue to add positive and negative impressions/reviews of their purchases so over time a concrete impression is formed. And it is not like the community can turn to the police for some of these purchases - spreading the word here and on Reddit is our only recourse.

As for the Trusted MOM List, if the company is not under the CLEAR section, I do not deal with them. I don't care how much free bud they give out - I read free cannabis and skip the review. That review has been purchased.
I ALWAYS video me opening and weighing each order. I've never had to use it as of yet, but it's solid evidence if there ever is an issue with an order.
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

I like Sabrina’sWorld. I got what I paid for the first time I ordered and will be ordering with them again. Solid deals and I haven’t had a dryer sheet yet.

Signed up for the "Free gram" been almost a month and never showed up so i signed up again through a different email to see if it was just a simple mistake and im pretty sure they sold my email because i got an email soon after signing from a company ive never dealt with before.