Speedgreens sent my order without sealing it....

I ordered from them last week 7g of lebanese hash with some moonwalker prerolls. My order was out for delivery when it changed to will be delivered tomorrow.... I called to the post office to understand what happened and when they called me back they said that it was because the order smelled weed and that was why.. they decided to deliver it to my house anyway(at least 😌). When i wrote them about what happened all they answered me is we apologies and we always seal our packages it's a priority to us... not that time... So if you order with them beware or maybe think to go with a safer one

Re: Speedgreens sent my order without sealing it....

I've never had this problem and order from them every couple weeks. Must be a one time thing.

Also my last package took 3 week, when normally it takes 3 days. I got NO tracking updates after the first one in BC. It just showed up one day in my local office and said out for delivery. Then went back to being local, then the next day I got it, 2.5 weeks late.

It's canada post, not speed greens. And I'm just happy they are still delivering mail right now.