Re: What's happening with Cottonwoods?

Cottonwoods wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:55 pm Hey guys,

I have no idea why our email would be bouncing emails - I know with offshore hosts this can be a problem and I will inquire with them.
As for now I have setup a secondary email: [email protected], or feel free to contact us through Discord.

The reason we deleted our posts here is because we got way too many people messaging for free samples.
We're glad to throw in samples on orders moving forward and are still accepting new customers.

Apologize for confusion,
C
This is rather disapointing :( i dont blame you for being less active on this forum if thats how people are responding.

Seems like asking for freebies is becoming more common place. You cant really expect MoM's to send out samples to everyone who asks. Product + shipping costs down the drain for nothing. Recipe for financial disaster, business-wise.

I wonder if there is a way to combat this from a forum side of things. Maybe a report system, with an account ban for repeat offenders. I like seeing moms being active here and communicating with the community. I think as a community it's beneficial to encourage open discussion between moms and clients. However it's a big ask of these companies/individuals to do so, without some sort of approach/policy towards what is essentially begging.