Is Kootenay Craft down?

I can't get into their page. Some kind of GoDaddy security page comes up that says "Hosting Timeout". They had problems with their site around a month ago. As much as I love their flower, it might be time to get a new Mom. Also received an email from them regarding new sales -- it was full of bad grammar lol. Slippin?

Re: Is Kootenay Craft down?

I was literally going to place my first order this morning, and having the same issue

I was attracted to KK because it seems like its absolutely top notch AAAA, and I'm willing to give it a try with free shipping and a $50 off promo code

Any other suggestions for similar MOMs: premium topshelf with a promo code for new users to try

Cactus is a must. Jager is very unique. I had White Rhino in my order and it's fantastic as well. Watermelon is smoother but still very solid.

Did not like Super Lemon Haze, GG4, Purple Space Cookies, Jorges Diamonds and Twisted Citrus (they are all good nonetheless just not what I'm looking for in weed).

Pretty sure it's a one man operation and he's probably having a hard time keeping up with the popularity lately. He's been slow replying and activating accounts but in my experience he always comes through. Both my orders shipped same day as I ordered so no complaints. Just don't expect IM response times.

xsinx wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:04 pm Pretty sure it's a one man operation and he's probably having a hard time keeping up with the popularity lately. He's been slow replying and activating accounts but in my experience he always comes through. Both my orders shipped same day as I ordered so no complaints. Just don't expect IM response times.
Gonna have to hire some people lol. At some point your business grows so much you cant run it by yourself .... Ask Tony ! lmao

Ketchup Chips wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:39 pm It's kinda agitating because the whole point is to ensure my order ships out by end of day tomorrow - being in Toronto, I want to get it by the weekend...

Still waiting for authentification/reply to email...
A few people have not received follow up emails to their registration lately (source: a friend of mine and reddit) and they simply logged into their accounts and it was fine. I think that will be your fastest way to know if you're in or not.

Ketchup Chips wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:39 pm It's kinda agitating because the whole point is to ensure my order ships out by end of day tomorrow - being in Toronto, I want to get it by the weekend...

I'm new to this whole MOM thing and KC is the only one I've tried so far but the experience was great. My account was approved the next day. Accounts need to be approved manually so you can't really expect it to be done within 10 minutes. We are privileged enough to live in a country where we have access to large quantities of weed that's also fast and convenient, but this whole process is still very much illegal and not really feasible to be run as efficiently as Amazon.

Anyway, my point is that it's your own fault for waiting until the last minute.

urnapple wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:58 pm

I'm new to this whole MOM thing and KC is the only one I've tried so far but the experience was great. My account was approved the next day. Accounts need to be approved manually so you can't really expect it to be done within 10 minutes. We are privileged enough to live in a country where we have access to large quantities of weed that's also fast and convenient, but this whole process is still very much illegal and not really feasible to be run as efficiently as Amazon.

Anyway, my point is that it's your own fault for waiting until the last minute.
I appreciate your input and good to hear that you had a positive experience, but it's not very nice to be condescending. I don't think that trying to place an order on Monday morning and hoping for it by Friday is "waiting until the last minute", by any standard

BTW, everything was authenticated a few hours ago and all is good...

Ketchup Chips wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:00 am I was literally going to place my first order this morning, and having the same issue

I was attracted to KK because it seems like its absolutely top notch AAAA, and I'm willing to give it a try with free shipping and a $50 off promo code

Any other suggestions for similar MOMs: premium topshelf with a promo code for new users to try
is KK the khalifa kush??

CADMomReviews wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:26 pm
xsinx wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:04 pm Pretty sure it's a one man operation and he's probably having a hard time keeping up with the popularity lately. He's been slow replying and activating accounts but in my experience he always comes through. Both my orders shipped same day as I ordered so no complaints. Just don't expect IM response times.
Gonna have to hire some people lol. At some point your business grows so much you cant run it by yourself .... Ask Tony ! lmao
whos Tony?

aplasheights wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:44 pm
Ketchup Chips wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:00 am I was literally going to place my first order this morning, and having the same issue

is KK the khalifa kush??
I think he meant KC as in Kootenay Craft.

Tony is the guy who runs cheapweed.ca

urnapple wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:06 pm
aplasheights wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:44 pm

is KK the khalifa kush??
I think he meant KC as in Kootenay Craft.

Tony is the guy who runs cheapweed.ca
Yes, thank you

Tom's weed makes me forget how to spell things. See my review on the Darth Vader OG that I recently tried from CW