Re: Has anyone dealt with wccannabis?

Canada Post is a little slower due to the pandemic, and in my experience WCC's customer service is on the slow side, however, I have always received my orders from West Coast Cannabis and I personally consider them reputable even if I have had slow response times. People spout off when they review to try get bonuses from other future reviews, but in my experience I did find their people slower to get back compared to some other MoMs I've dealt with, but, I always got orders I liked so I've returned a few times.

If it puts you off, there's many other great options. :) (and let us know if it does go badly and you never get your weed)
Last edited by Keyll on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)

The put off for me is they have had my order and money since Monday and I still haven't gotten a tracking number or confirmation on anything. I saw a fair amount of bad reviews for them, but mainly good ones. If you had any recommendations on any places that regularly carry MAC I would forever be in your debt. Thank you for your response as well. Maybe it will just show up in the mail today. Took a risk I guess.

I just got an email from them. Tracking says my order left this morning. When they told me it left yesterday morning and before that they held it without notifying me that I needed to confirm my address when I already did. So almost 72hours after my bank emailed me saying the company accepted my payment it's been shipped out. I messaged them about this and they said it maybe left Tuesday. They said I missed their monday cutoff but I ordered at 9am their time roughly and their cutoff states 1pm their time. They said it was their fault but dont know how and the convo ended with me still unsure.

Another update. Talked to someone a bit more through email. They had some other unforeseen system problems. I just happened to place an order at a bad time. That mixed with a bit of bad communication on their part. The wait time is still up in the air . If anyone reads anything I have said today definitely dont take it as a review. A screw up on their part and frustration on mine. Neither helped the situation.

SpringyJack wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:18 pm Another update. Talked to someone a bit more through email. They had some other unforeseen system problems. I just happened to place an order at a bad time. That mixed with a bit of bad communication on their part. The wait time is still up in the air . If anyone reads anything I have said today definitely dont take it as a review. A screw up on their part and frustration on mine. Neither helped the situation.
that's great to hear sounds like a solid mom tbh