Becoming a wholesale supplier?

I feel like a moron trying to approach these website based MOMs so any tips would be appreciated.
Long term cultivator of cubensis mushrooms. Plenty of weight to go around and generally a nice guy to deal with.

I see some MOMs have business contacts. Should I pitch my Wickr/Telegram or otherwise to them? I'm not sure what I should say here.
"Hello sir or madam I have plenty o' pounds of great mushrooms please buy them lets work out a price"?
I was gonna try the DW but since this is within our borders I thought a more direct approach would work best. I'm an old hand at cultivating fine quality materials but when it comes to approaching anyone about buying heavy weight I have no fucking clue.

What I'm worried about is being ripped off mainly. I know nobody is going to send cash IM sight unseen at first but I will be the one expected to send weight.

Re: Becoming a wholesale supplier?

Hey there. We would be interested in your products. Usually reaching out directly via email to the MoM is the way to go that way you're talking to the owner/operators (as opposed to social media which is usually run by somebody else).

Being ripped off is always a danger in every business. Trust has to be established. I would say start small send a free sample so people can see what you're talking about and go from there.

Credit between businesses is almost non-existent in the MoM world which really holds back, business. Other businesses like say Wal-Mart don't pay for their products for at least 90 days. I would say if you want to move your product quickly, extend credit to the MoMs you trust and wait to get a higher price than you would expecting cash.

[email protected]