Re: Has anyone tried these $79 ounces?

I have never tried ouncebuddy but I have had budget buds from Bluemoon, Budem, CAMMP, MonkeyBudz, Gentle Herb (no longer exists apparently) and some others

All of the bud I've personally received have been decent for the money and definitely smokeable - Let's be real here you're not buying high end stuff so it shouldn't be treated as such - these are budget buds for people who are tight on funds and just want something smokeable

Everything has been different depending on the source, eg;

Bluemoon and CAMMP and GentleHerb all had outdoor/greenhouse buds that were priced around $65 - $75 at time of purchase and all three were mostly looser nugs with more than average stems and leaf but still a decent smoke

Budem and MonkeyBudz and GentleHerb (and some others) all have budget stuff priced anywhere from $69 and up (sometimes less) and seem to consist of more indoorsy looking tight stuff, sometimes it's bright and stinky and sticky and sometimes its more on the dry side with brownish tones - again still smokeable even if bag appeal is meh and the smell is like it's been sitting with a boveda for a couple months - dude you paid $69 does it smoke ok and get you high? yes - at least for me

Another place that just came to mind is JustCannabis, i've been getting emails from them recently with 2oz for ~$85 or so - price and strain vary and its usually a one day thing first come first serve but probably worth signing up for the emails

you can see my low cost cannabis reviews here: ( https://marimoko.biz/cheap/ )<< --- Low cost for me is about $120 and lower

also check out my referrals ( https://marimoko.biz/big-list-of-referrals/ ) to save extra cash, one guy ordered a $69 or so JustCannabis oz with whatever $20 or something referral, if you can save the green then do it right?

good luck friend!
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

About the $79 ounces, i have not. But i have tried 7 of their strains so far since late November 2020. They are run by same people as my28grams.co which is a Calgary 2 hour delivery crew. Excellent product from $79-$99-$129-$149. Ounces only amd they also have edibles, shatter, etc... Im trying to post reviews but have only been able to make 2 so far and cant even edit them. Not sure whats wrong but ill be patient. Personally i would trust them, i seen a review on google, i believe on trust pilot. I recently grabbed an ounce of Lemon Haze for $99 and it was as good as the $129 strains which easily compare to gamjawests quads.

I have not tried that exact strain but have tried 7 of their their other strains. Mostly $149-$129 strains and just thurdsday i grabbed a $99 ounce. I got Lemon Haze for $99 and it was excellent. Much better than the AA strains i get at ganjawest. Probably on par with quads or AAAA to give an idea. Their $129-$149 strains are crazy good, i would use them exclusivly but they only do ounces. Reason i got so attached to them is they have a Calgary local delivery crew which guarantees 2 hour delivery free over $100. Same web format and strains. Only difference is they dont do $79 ounces anymore for the Calgary company. They are called my28grams.co not to be confused with 28grams which i know nothing about. Anyway hope this helps a bit. All im trying to say is that they are quality and can be trusted.