Bulkdabs.co orders being filled?

Anyone having any communication issues or lack or orders filled? It went great at the start for payment sadly communication had broken down once received .

I would hold off as other discorders have had this issue. Why im here posting seeing if any others have been able to communicate with bulkdabs.

Wait and see if my order get fullfilled. Time will tell i will update this post.

And if your reading this bulkdabs.

Dont be to worried i do a website analysis for every mom i deal with to validate them.

Re: Bulkdabs.co orders being filled?

Its funny that no one can be bothered to post an update that they received their packs...

The last i heard there was a few people who became anxious that their packs didnt arrive quickly but after waiting it out a bit longer they DID receive their orders... patience is required these days due to covid 19, holiday delays and of course other factors that are out of MOMs control after orders are shipped.

I also heard that bulkdabs is working on his communications and trying to enhance that experience.

A few other factors to consider:

- Hes practically a one man operation right now with a limited size 'team'
- He makes everything in house without CRC and if he does have crc products he labels it as such
- His prices are the best around
- MoMs always have logistical KINKS to work out at the start
- He can be emailed thru his website or contacted on discord, but expect it to take up to 48 hours for a reply
Last edited by NEXTCELL on Tue May 04, 2021 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

For a lot of people the tracking email is sent to their junk mail and they never even realize they were sent it.
Ur not the first one to be in this situation but u will be glad to hear everyone else who felt similiar to you got their orders.

Canada post has NO delivery standard right now and some packs do take longer due to Canada Post delays. I myself had my tracking # become lost in my junk folder and I had to wait several days for bulkdabs to update me. My pack is being held up by Canada Post just like you are experiencing, but i have my tracking now and I can see it was dropped off a week ago and any delay now is due to Canada post.

I also have 3 other orders from other places that are taking longer then expected due to CP delays.... so try to relax and stay calm

* BulkDabs site is UP and it looks better then ever. I find it faster at loading too

**all of my orders were delivered yesterday and today, took a bit longer then the normal, but I got em! 😀***
Last edited by NEXTCELL on Tue May 11, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

I ordered something last Tuesday from a different MOM and it was shipped the same day. Usually I would receive it in about 3-4 business days. However, it's now been over a week and it still hasn't even been scanned at the originating postal facility (BC).

You guys are experiencing delays also? Is this only with packages from BC or other provinces too? Is it because of covid? Or maybe a big backlog of 420 orders?

I just can't see how it would take a week to scan when it's already at the postal facility.