Re: Shady operations?

Have you ordered there in the past, from the logged in account?

Is there a chance the free ship is a first time customer offer? Seems odd, for sure... not sure I'd go so far as to say shady... could be a simple mistake in the forms..

Did you email the company about the discrepancy?

ya I dont know little quirks like that would make me hesitate.. make assumptions depending on how long the sites been up.. see already slowing down the impulse buy..

but right out scammers wouldn't make you hesitate ..

so its probably a numbers thing and wanting to keep the prices low with out losing their shirts.. newer moms sometimes jump the gun for launch get overwhelmed when the orders start to fly and forget about the overhead costs..

this is CAMMP's website and i just went there and checked and the free shipping option is only available to certain provinces

the shipping option defaults to the province of BC which is where CAMMP is based, as you change provinces the shipping costs change as well

if you check the shipping link right at the top of the main page it brings you to a page that shows the shipping rates offered

i see nothing shady here except a new user portraying information inaccurately
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

dankrolla wrote: this is CAMMP's website and i just went there and checked and the free shipping option is only available to certain provinces

the shipping option defaults to the province of BC which is where CAMMP is based, as you change provinces the shipping costs change as well

if you check the shipping link right at the top of the main page it brings you to a page that shows the shipping rates offered

i see nothing shady here except a new user portraying information inaccurately

Show me where I am inaccurate. The website is inaccurate. These are screenshots of the website. (the name of which you brought up, not me)

You mean this?

it doesn't say how much shipping rates are for canada post to different provinces.

its says "FREE shipping is available when you spend above a certain amount " but does not say what that amount is or what provinces get free shipping.

And how am I being shady? I Just want to know how much things cost. What are the shipping rates to diff provinces? Yes I asked them.

Hello, sorry to see the shipping options are confusing. We've tried to change them to keep up with the various pandemic-related issues from the various courier companies. Canada Post and UPS have been the most reliable and fastest across the board (we used to use Purolator).

We certainly don't want to come across as shady in any way. Never our intention to be misleading. I will double check all our shipping options and make sure the FAQ section properly reflects this.

Our chat window is open 7 days a week and should be able to answer any shipping related questions
You can also email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
778-586-6254 text or phone.

It didn't say in this thread where exactly you are located so I can't confirm details for you here
Please email us and we will make sure everything is 100% clear.

Generally our free shipping is CANADA POST EXPEDITED and kicks in at $100 for BC & AB
$125 for Ontario & Quebec
$150 for Maritimes
$150 for Northern

Most often your order will go out via Expresspost (instead of Expedited) as the costs are the same
If you'd like to guarantee Expresspost shipping that is available as option
You can also choose various levels of UPS service.

I hope that clarifies.