Boxedbuds.ca SCAM site!!

I placed my first order at boxedbuds.ca a week ago. They were quick to take my money, but have not sent anything yet a week later. Got nothing but lousy correspondence with a claim that they would resend my package. They blame Canada Post yet CP has never received a package from them. It appears that they are scammers and steal people's money. I have been ordering online from various sources since 2015, and I have never encountered such an issue. Spend your money here at your own risk, but I would suggest to shop elsewhere if you actually want to get your purchase. Too many good sites out there to waste time and money on this scam site.

Re: Boxedbuds.ca SCAM site!!

They are probably just busy; and you are probably expecting too much. There are all sorts of issues that can crop up between a MoM, Canada Post, and the many people that handle your package before it gets into your hands. Human error can crop up at every turn. They are definitely not out to scam you but probably are working hard to solve this issue in the midst of a very busy day. Keep in mind, somebody has to track down this issue between other people, tracking numbers, Canada Post, etc., it's quite possible they just forgot to scan it at the post office, or a contractor lost/stole it, etc., not the MoMs fault in any way. They do get blamed for it almost every time though!

CAMMP wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:14 am They are probably just busy; and you are probably expecting too much.
I run two fleets in two cities if i was late or missed a shipment you think " youre expecting too much" is what i tell my clients?

i understand some of you know people etc and get the odd tester bag , but wake up.

I paid 200 dollars this week off the back of reviews on this site.

my trace says the label was created , nothing more.

now we have multiple people posting the same issue.

hopefully i can get a refund.

Edit ; My order from boxed buds did arrive in full today on Monday May 10
CAMMP wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:14 am They are probably just busy; and you are probably expecting too much. There are all sorts of issues that can crop up between a MoM, Canada Post, and the many people that handle your package before it gets into your hands. Human error can crop up at every turn. They are definitely not out to scam you but probably are working hard to solve this issue in the midst of a very busy day. Keep in mind, somebody has to track down this issue between other people, tracking numbers, Canada Post, etc., it's quite possible they just forgot to scan it at the post office, or a contractor lost/stole it, etc., not the MoMs fault in any way. They do get blamed for it almost every time though!
So just wondering, If I were to order from you this would be acceptable? In most of the cases on this thread your points are invalid- packages haven't even left boxed buds or been scanned at any point so Canada Post can't be to blame yet, the "many people" handling the package all work for boxedbuds, trying to solve a problem in the midst of a busy week can possibly take time but do you not agree that the customer should be informed atleast within the WEEK that an issue has come up? If you're going to blame a contractor of boxed buds, then boxed buds is just as guilty as they're the ones that hired said contractor. All of these points are in total control of the seller and should be dealt with in a better way, if they even get dealt with at all. I'm pretty much convinced I got sucked in for a QP, and I've been nothing but a loyal customer of theirs for a year (give or take).

I sell shit online too and it is totally my fault if Canada Post lost the parcel. As a seller you take responsibility until it arrives at the customers door safely. If Canada Post keeps making mistakes, time to switch to another provider. Simple

I'll edit my posts if boxedbuds ever gets back to me but I'm convinced I'll never see my product or my money again.
Last edited by Buddyboy on Mon May 10, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey, so to address your comments above.

First, we offer insurance for your purchases, which guarantees replacement for all non-delivery issues.
If you had purchased insurance from us, and your package does not arrive, we replace it, no questions asked.
Whether or not you purchase insurance is entirely up to you.

If they (Boxed Buds) have not gotten back to you by now, then there is a problem. My comments were based on the time frame when the original post was made. Not trying to minimize anybody's concerns, this is just something we see everyday, and it is never (or very rarely) our fault. We reply to our emails daily and have live chat manned everyday so if you have a problem, we are on it.

Totally agree there needs to be communication. If they've dropped the ball then you need to switch MoMs, and, CAMMP is here to serve you.

Also to explain - in the world of shipping/receiving, once the shipment leaves the hands of the shipper, it becomes the responsibility of the courier. Obviously whoever shipped it has no control over what happens, once it's left their hands. So holding them responsible is entirely incorrect. That's what the insurance is for. Not to question your opinion but having worked in shipping/receiving in many capacities over the years, that is actually how it works. The courier takes responsibility and if you want insurance for loss or damage, you need to purchase it. Generally the courier has limited liability as well. It's more complicated than just blaming the shipper.

Also. There are several reasons why the envelope may not have been scanned into the Canada Post system, after it left Boxed Bud's hands. You are just assuming that it has not left their hands - maybe they are scamming you I cannot say. It does happen from time to time that the envelope just gets missed at CP and does not get scanned until closer to or arriving at it's destination. Or, it just goes missing and we assume that is contractor theft. Boxed Bud's will have no control over this. Their obligation to you is to communicate about this and make efforts to make it right based on their agreement with you. If they guarantee delivery then, they better get on it.

In our case, we would ask if you've purchased insurance or not. If you did, replacement is on the way. If not we will generally replace our profit portion of your order and send the balance in product, rather than leave you hanging (if there was any profit on the order). We don't want to make money off your loss.

I hope that helps explain, let me know, any questions, don't want to give anybody the wrong impression.