Where can I find the absolute best quality cannabis online?

I'm just wondering if there are any craft cannabis MOM's out there that truly have very high end products? Craft Cannabis seems to be becoming a popular thing and I don't want to waste my time or money fishing around to find the best of the best. I've been ordering strictly from Get White Palm for the past few years and while they do have a couple very nice strains that are consistent I'd like to find some more variety. I'm not in to these $100-150 ounces that seem to be everywhere these days as I've found you really do get what you pay for, at least where cheap weed is concerned, paying top dollar doesn't always guarantee good bud, that's for sure. I'm always on the hunt to find the top notch flower but have really only smoked a handful in the past 15 or so years. Where is the afghi that almost drips resin or the roadkill skunks, if they even exist anymore...

Re: Where can I find the absolute best quality cannabis online?

DukusVonDukus wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:52 am I'm just wondering if there are any craft cannabis MOM's out there that truly have very high end products? Craft Cannabis seems to be becoming a popular thing and I don't want to waste my time or money fishing around to find the best of the best. I've been ordering strictly from Get White Palm for the past few years and while they do have a couple very nice strains that are consistent I'd like to find some more variety. I'm not in to these $100-150 ounces that seem to be everywhere these days as I've found you really do get what you pay for, at least where cheap weed is concerned, paying top dollar doesn't always guarantee good bud, that's for sure. I'm always on the hunt to find the top notch flower but have really only smoked a handful in the past 15 or so years. Where is the afghi that almost drips resin or the roadkill skunks, if they even exist anymore...
So i'm not here to bash anyone or anything like that but just an FYI - i found mites in a strain that was grown by some third party growers and ended up on a few sites.
I got a 1/2 oz for $80 from the place i ordered from and then after discovering the mites i searched around to see if anyone else reported them and found the exact same flower listed on White Palms site for $300/oz

anyone can have mites, that's not my point here

my point is that i found white palm selling the same exact bud for $300/oz that the place i got it from had listed at $160/oz - quite the markup there

if you want my honest opinion, the best quality flower i've seen has come from ACMedical - every single time i get some of their bud i'm blown away by not just the bag appeal but the overall quality and high (of course strains will vary on that)

also check GizmoCrafts and OrderWeedOnline - i've heard good stuff about classics.to but haven't tried them yet so can't say
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

Re: Where can I find the absolute best quality cannabis online?

dankrolla wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:06 am
DukusVonDukus wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:52 am I'm just wondering if there are any craft cannabis MOM's out there that truly have very high end products? Craft Cannabis seems to be becoming a popular thing and I don't want to waste my time or money fishing around to find the best of the best. I've been ordering strictly from Get White Palm for the past few years and while they do have a couple very nice strains that are consistent I'd like to find some more variety. I'm not in to these $100-150 ounces that seem to be everywhere these days as I've found you really do get what you pay for, at least where cheap weed is concerned, paying top dollar doesn't always guarantee good bud, that's for sure. I'm always on the hunt to find the top notch flower but have really only smoked a handful in the past 15 or so years. Where is the afghi that almost drips resin or the roadkill skunks, if they even exist anymore...
So i'm not here to bash anyone or anything like that but just an FYI - i found mites in a strain that was grown by some third party growers and ended up on a few sites.
I got a 1/2 oz for $80 from the place i ordered from and then after discovering the mites i searched around to see if anyone else reported them and found the exact same flower listed on White Palms site for $300/oz

anyone can have mites, that's not my point here

my point is that i found white palm selling the same exact bud for $300/oz that the place i got it from had listed at $160/oz - quite the markup there

if you want my honest opinion, the best quality flower i've seen has come from ACMedical - every single time i get some of their bud i'm blown away by not just the bag appeal but the overall quality and high (of course strains will vary on that)

also check GizmoCrafts and OrderWeedOnline - i've heard good stuff about classics.to but haven't tried them yet so can't say
That's interesting, White Palm has never had a strain that was $300, at least not that I've ever seen and I order regularly, unless you just happen to be rounding off the number. They do have a few strains by Highland that all fetch $280 an ounce but I'm not a fan of Highland anymore, back when they first came around they had a Kish that was beautiful but it's long gone. Or perhaps you're referring to one or two of their growers who sometimes sell in quarters for $75 or around there. I stick with South Coast, I've probably ordered near a hundred times over the past few years and always include a South Coast flower, although the Gorilla Glue #4 seems to be the only one hanging in that;s still top notch. They had a Greasy Bubba and Greasy Pink that were spectacular in high, taste, flush and cure but the consistency I find has degraded. I've been ordering their Gorilla Glue #4 for a year and half straight now and it's always consistent and amazing. I can't say I've had any problems, out of close to, or maybe more than a hundred orders the only issues I've had was due to Canada Post. I was once shipped a different strain than I wanted and was allowed to keep that ounce even though I offered to ship it back and was sent out what I wanted. I'll check out that ACMedical place, I can't fish around with places that have a large variety though, it took me a while to figure out what's top notch with all these online places and gave a heck of a lot of weed away that I didn't care to smoke, want to avoid that as much as possible. I'd love to find a place that had only very high end and nothing else.