Re: Mr.SmileyFace = Sabrinas World???

We are not making fools out of anyone. We get some of our products from providers. But the rest is fully grown in house! Nothing but quality. We got some emails from some farmers market and other festivals. we are truly sorry to hear that. We will not send you emails again.

We hope all of you continue having an excellent day. And expect your Ganja samples soon! Keep in mind that our first 100 customers will get some edibles for free in their next purchase.

Mr. Smiley Face wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:21 pm We are not making fools out of anyone. We get some of our products from providers. But the rest is fully grown in house! Nothing but quality. We got some emails from some farmers market and other festivals. we are truly sorry to hear that. We will not send you emails again.

We hope all of you continue having an excellent day. And expect your Ganja samples soon! Keep in mind that our first 100 customers will get some edibles for free in their next purchase.

I did NOT sign up for your free samples, never been to a BC farmers market or festival as I live on the East coast. How exactly did you get my email address Mr Smiley Face? You should not be able to brush off a breach of privacy so easily.

hemporess wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:36 pm
Mr. Smiley Face wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:21 pm We are not making fools out of anyone. We get some of our products from providers. But the rest is fully grown in house! Nothing but quality. We got some emails from some farmers market and other festivals. we are truly sorry to hear that. We will not send you emails again.

I did NOT sign up for your free samples, never been to a BC farmers market or festival as I live on the East coast. How exactly did you get my email address Mr Smiley Face? You should not be able to brush off a breach of privacy so easily.
if i got this random email i wouldn't reply to it either. I think people should think twice about a company who randomly gets someone email like this. getting this many people's email from farmers markets and festivals sound way to fishy to me.

hemporess wrote:

I vote to ban these clowns!
I also received the email and have never shopped / signed up with them, and would like a TRUTHFUL answer!! ...but we all know that is not going to happen, so I vote BAN'em!!

Mr.SmileyFace / Sabrinas World, ANSWER ME THIS, how did you acquire a mass amount of emails?? (that ironically, signed up for the same promotion from your sister(site) hmm.... or better yet, just GTFO!
This community does not need service from these kind of lowlifes.

...never did receive the sample from sabrinas, lol.

King0fill wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 pmYes look at the 2 sites they're practically identical
From what I understand though Sabrina was in the bulk business with super cheap prices, BMWO isn't exactly cheap. It could be that they simply use the same software for the site, I noticed a lot of MOM's have similar sites because they use the same inventory/sales system.

Not trying to defend BMWO, if you look at my review I had a pretty shitty experience with them... I just didn't get the same cheap/disorganized vibe I got from Sabrina's posts on here.. Plus BMWO hasn't even tried advertising on here from what I've seen, so they don't even seem to know about it.

xsinx wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 pm
King0fill wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 pmYes look at the 2 sites they're practically identical
From what I understand though Sabrina was in the bulk business with super cheap prices, BMWO isn't exactly cheap. It could be that they simply use the same software for the site, I noticed a lot of MOM's have similar sites because they use the same inventory/sales system.

Not trying to defend BMWO, if you look at my review I had a pretty shitty experience with them... I just didn't get the same cheap/disorganized vibe I got from Sabrina's posts on here.. Plus BMWO hasn't even tried advertising on here from what I've seen, so they don't even seem to know about it.
All 3 have a variety pack and the description is verbatim

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:38 pm
King0fill wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:41 pm
xsinx wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 pm

All 3 have a variety pack and the description is verbatim
im not seeing any variety packs on BMWO ?
My mistake http://buyonlineweedcanada.com

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:47 pm
King0fill wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:43 pm
RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:38 pm

im not seeing any variety packs on BMWO ?
My mistake http://buyonlineweedcanada.com
got damnit... your right, that's totally Sabrinas crew.
Adding to the ban list. thanks for the contribution!

sabrinas.JPG
Found it one day after trying to find info on the mr smiley face shatter. All 3 sites popped up.

realgrimm wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:23 pm still waiting on my freebies...lol
Did you get the "Order Completed" email?

I'm just impartial here, maybe I'll get a free oz never received an email from them at all got the free g via this thread and ordered 2 free sample from Sabrina under two different mail, Never had bounce freebies but never any reply on how much THC was in each cookie. The weed was correct nothing more.

Could be an interesting strategy if it wasn't an amateur operation. Still, have both cookies from Sabrina will be able to compare with the quality/packaging.

msa wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:57 pm
hemporess wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 pm OMWO is Sabrina too?? Sabrinas tactics on this forum has made me weary to order from new MoMs. I have my regular trusted MoMs but enjoyed giving new MoMs a chance too, however I wont be so quick to stray from my Trusted MoMs again.
Don't worry though the forum is quick to react to such tactics.
Yeah I noticed when they blacklisted Sabrina. It is clear the Moderators are here for the consumers and the honest MoMs, I have faith they will sort this out. This community is very sharp, again nice catch on this Grimm, I would have cried if I got stuck with another oz of Sabrinas awful orange crush