Re: MOM question

There are some but it's nowhere near as developed as here. As you know, drug laws in the US are MUCH harsher than here... MOM's that get caught here get a fine, maybe a couple weeks/months of jail at worse but in the US, some states have the death penalty for some drug-based offences. Lets just say the things that are in play there are completely different from here.

Eldemetto wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:17 pm Sorry if this is against the rules but is there such a thing as American MOMs? My good friend across the border gets so jealous at our deals while he's stuck paying $10/g for random bushweed.
Do the legal states like Cali or Colorado have online sales and can they ship out of state? I feel bad for him, I would hate to go back to bushweed after being spoiled like this.

xsinx wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:20 pm There are some but it's nowhere near as developed as here. As you know, drug laws in the US are MUCH harsher than here... MOM's that get caught here get a fine, maybe a couple weeks/months of jail at worse but in the US, some states have the death penalty for some drug-based offences. Lets just say the things that are in play there are completely different from here.

I never knew or heard of any states with the death penalty for drug-based offenses, that's crazy! Some states don't even have the death penalty at all anymore, now I'm curious to what states have this law for drug-based offenses.

FritzTheCat wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:46 amI never knew or heard of any states with the death penalty for drug-based offenses, that's crazy! Some states don't even have the death penalty at all anymore, now I'm curious to what states have this law for drug-based offenses.
Well maybe not for weed, but I know New Hampshire has death penalty for some drug based offences and I don't remember which state it is, but one of them has a 3 strikes you're out policy for any crime which either results in death penalty or lifetime in prison, not sure which.

In any case, getting caught for weed here in Canada is kind of a joke, but in some US states it can ruin your life. Not exactly the same game.