Re: has anyone tried cure parlour

I have a huge order coming tomorrow — it was supposed to be here Friday for my wife’s bday so it’s kind of a waste now. Paid for express shipping but it was dropped off at the post office after the cut off time.... literally missed my delivery time by a few hours. I was so pissed off Friday because of it, I probably won’t ever return no matter how good it is.

I have pretty much all their edibles and a couple strains coming (my order was just shy of $300). Mike told me he considered the Pink Gelato some of the best he’d ever smoked so I’m very curious to see.

Don’t get me wrong the product looks amazing and Mike is actually awesome as far as customer service goes, but a screw up like that just put me off.

I ordered from them earlier this month. They have some good stuff, but they messed up my order and I am still trying to get that sorted out. Also, one liquid item came open and leaked during shipping, but thankfully nobody said anything at the post office. They did send a replacement for that the next day, so points for that. None of the liquid items were bubble wrapped, just shipped in paper.

Product itself, I can recommend the polar bear claws. One of those had me feeling very good, and seemed like good value for money. Apparently they use distillate in all their edibles, so they don't taste like weed. The mist is also potent, but is held back by the packaging. If it leaks during shipping, I don't trust it in my pocket. Also ordered some oil drops, but haven't had a chance to try them yet. Did not order any bud.

I doubt I will order again, due to the customer service. I understand mistakes happen, but I hate having to badger them to make it right. If my order would have been complete and correct, I'm sure I would have become a repeat customer. I will wait and see if I get my missing stuff before I decide.

If I ordered again, I would just get edibles and skip anything liquid.