Re: Just looking to buy 1 ounce. Which site is the cheapest for high quality strains (AAA+)

I never recommended them before but always had nice quality buds from them for the price when ordered.

I tried their Pink Floyd (Critical Mass x Haze) strain and for 140$/oz (usually 170$) you won't be disappointed.

it's kind of kush that keep drifting higher and higher off into a hazy wonderland with each and every hit.

https://www.theherbalistshoppe.com/shop ... ink-floyd/

Re: Just looking to buy 1 ounce. Which site is the cheapest for high quality strains (AAA+)

jnjujg wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:38 pm Really looking to spend less than $140 for an ounce, please do not suggest cheapweed because i do not have money for bulk orders to really save with them. And i have heard that their cheaper strains such as j-27 or strains similar in pricing are not very good. So really looking for something cheap and nice quality!

Thanks
Goliath Buds has a number of $99 ounces if you're still looking. I came here sprecifically because of them.

Buy Low Green has really nice Blue Hawaiian, I would rate it 9/10, nice big, potent, buds covered in crystal, pungent sweet scent and taste that matches. Easily one of my favourites of the past year, very clean and long lasting energetic high. I have had some more expensive strains (from other MoMs too) that don't match this Blue Hawaiian from BLG. Their Pink Kush is also really potent, scent is not as strong as the high, knocks me out!

I just got an order from TheChrono that I'm really happy with. I got an oz of death star og on sale for $75, and I have to say that I've never seen a better deal from a reputable MOM. The trim job isn't perfect, but the weed I received is dank and sticky, so I'm incredibly happy with it for a 75/oz. It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I'd say its close to AAA in quality and at that price you can get a little variety on the side.

I know this is a bit of a long shot but I am looking for something similar. Except I'd like to purchase 2 ounces (can be the same strain, I just want the quantity) for about $160 or so. I saw Chronic kush co was selling $74 ounces of OG Kush but I was too late. I believe they have another strain for the same amount but I'm a bit skeptical to buy it as there are no reviews.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

I'm still new to the whole MoM thing so sorry if this is a stupid post.

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:56 am you could check out Hillsidepharms too, they have some great deals on stuff they have limited stock of or popcorn buds, the 99er, the 119er, and the El-Cheapo, 2 oz @160. buds are always great. not had a bad batch yet.

honestly lots of options out there if you do a bit of window shopping.

Cheers

I hesitate to repeat this, as I feel the HSP El Cheapo is a hidden gem whenever it's available, and I don't want too many people to know about it :) I've ordered it twice now and it's always been great bud, and just ordered my third this morning (they just restocked today.) Not everyone's OK with not having a say over the strains you receive, but if you're down for a bit of a surprise package arriving then mine have been a nice mix of indicas, hybrids, and a sativa in each order, which is also right up my alley. When $ is tight the El Cheapo saves my ass without worrying about if it will be "budget bud" because it would easily pass as AAA at most other places.

roanld243 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 pm I know this is a bit of a long shot but I am looking for something similar. Except I'd like to purchase 2 ounces (can be the same strain, I just want the quantity) for about $160 or so. I saw Chronic kush co was selling $74 ounces of OG Kush but I was too late. I believe they have another strain for the same amount but I'm a bit skeptical to buy it as there are no reviews.

you should go with CheapWeed and buy 3 oz, with 35% rebate it'll worth it.

foutchi wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:51 pm
roanld243 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 pm I know this is a bit of a long shot but I am looking for something similar. Except I'd like to purchase 2 ounces (can be the same strain, I just want the quantity) for about $160 or so. I saw Chronic kush co was selling $74 ounces of OG Kush but I was too late. I believe they have another strain for the same amount but I'm a bit skeptical to buy it as there are no reviews.

Yeah I looked into that but even with their cheapest strains it comes out to about $300 which is a killer deal, but unfortunately a little out of my price range for right now.

roanld243 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:11 am
foutchi wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Yeah I looked into that but even with their cheapest strains it comes out to about $300 which is a killer deal, but unfortunately a little out of my price range for right now.
You should go to Weed-Deals.ca then. I just received my stuff yesterday and I've made a review if you want to look at it. It won't be 99$ but close enough.