Re: Cheap 2 oz deal?

Herbapproach often has 2/300. Just got their trainwreck and nightmare cookies from that deal. The trainwreck is super leafy, stemmy and harsh- first strain from herbapproach I haven’t enjoyed. The nightmare cookies are great, and so are the other 10 or so I’ve tried from them.

Hillside Pharms has the El Cheapo - 4 x 1/2oz for 160. You don't get to pick what you'll get, but it's not "budget bud" and usually just smaller buds of their regular offerings, and a good mix of hybrids/indicas and maybe a sativa thrown in. My last one had Blue Moonshine (some seeds but very tasty), Glueberry #2 (like it a lot), Supernova (another tasty one to vape like the other two), and Mr. Nice (my least fave of the 4) plus the usual 3 samples thrown in - Lemon Thai, Rockstar, CBD Critical Mass this time. I have my 4th El Cheapo en route at this very moment as they have gotten me through some lean months money-wise.

viho420 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:29 pm awesome gonna checkout the el cheapo, how long is HSPshipping usually take? im on the east coast
I also live on the east coast. I ordered el cheapo from HSP a few weeks ago. I placed my order on a Monday night, it was sent the next day and received Friday in my mailbox. no signature required. They sent me 14g each of Blue Moonshine, Super Nova, Sour widow and Tranquil Elephantizer plus 3 samples of other strains. I was really impressed with the quality of their buds except Blue Moonshine as it was really seedy. I've been buying online for 6 months now from several different MOMS and have to say that el cheapo from HSP is the best deal I've found so far. I should add that written on the back of three bags were different numbers, one was 18.5, another 19.8 and 20.2 I dont have a scale so didnt weigh the bud but am sure each bag was well over 14g.

Picked up my latest El Cheapo at the PO this morning, and I threw in a 1/2oz of Cream Cheese during the sale last week to get over the $200 for free shipping. 2.5oz for 216 delivered... sweet deal! In this one I received 2 sativas and 2 indicas:

Blue Moonshine - Indica - The only repeat out of the last few El Cheapos I've ordered, but I really liked it last time despite the seeds, so no complaints.
OG Kush -Indica - Only one on the popcorn-y side, and they do have some popcorn ozs of it in the store. Smells and looks like some nice kush though.
Moby - Sativa - No small buds here, all medium buds, and hoollly does it smell like Haze (one of it's parents.) I enjoy both Haze and White Widow, so if this one tastes and kicks as well as it smells I can't wait.
Candyland - Sativa - This is the best looking of the bunch, and again nice sized medium buds. A subtle, sweet smell, and the most caked buds of the four. If it lives up to its looks then this one should be fun.

So those 4 along with the hybrid Cream Cheese is a nice mix, and HSP always seems to try to look out and do that for the El Cheapo. Can't wait to dip into some this evening!

hemporess wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:15 pm I should add that written on the back of three bags were different numbers, one was 18.5, another 19.8 and 20.2 I dont have a scale so didnt weigh the bud but am sure each bag was well over 14g.
Pretty sure that's the weight with the bag/sticker as well. They know what one of those weigh and then just add that to the 14g and weigh them together probably. Or maybe a second quality control check before shipping, but again the combined weight with the bag. I used to weigh the first couple orders from HSP until I felt comfortable I didn't have to anymore, and they've always been pretty much bang on 14g for each one.

caringforapathy wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:08 pm Hillside Pharms has the El Cheapo - 4 x 1/2oz for 160. You don't get to pick what you'll get, but it's not "budget bud" and usually just smaller buds of their regular offerings, and a good mix of hybrids/indicas and maybe a sativa thrown in. My last one had Blue Moonshine (some seeds but very tasty), Glueberry #2 (like it a lot), Supernova (another tasty one to vape like the other two), and Mr. Nice (my least fave of the 4) plus the usual 3 samples thrown in - Lemon Thai, Rockstar, CBD Critical Mass this time. I have my 4th El Cheapo en route at this very moment as they have gotten me through some lean months money-wise.
Your avatar is the dopest ive seen in a while. RON SWANSON