Re: MOMS that do mixed bulk

Bulkcrop.ca has a 1/2lb mixed and 1lb mixed deals as well, I used them before I found Tony @Cheapweed, and have had some nice quality bud (Violator Kush & Starlight sellout quick) for very competitive prices.
BuyLowGreen will also do a mix, I got some really nice Pink Kush and Blue Hawaiian from them previously, also very fair pricing for quality.

FritzTheCat wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 pm Bulkcrop.ca has a 1/2lb mixed and 1lb mixed deals as well, I used them before I found Tony @Cheapweed, and have had some nice quality bud (Violator Kush & Starlight sellout quick) for very competitive prices.
BuyLowGreen will also do a mix, I got some really nice Pink Kush and Blue Hawaiian from them previously, also very fair pricing for quality.
The problem i find with bulkcrop. is that your only limted to 2-4 strains per bulk purchases. I find cheapweed, has a far better system in place.
im telling you most of these MOM"s need to change there game plan.

DankBud wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:15 pm
FritzTheCat wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 pm Bulkcrop.ca has a 1/2lb mixed and 1lb mixed deals as well, I used them before I found Tony @Cheapweed, and have had some nice quality bud (Violator Kush & Starlight sellout quick) for very competitive prices.
The problem i find with bulkcrop. is that your only limted to 2-4 strains per bulk purchases. I find cheapweed, has a far better system in place.

Co-sign that! As to why I say until I found Cheapweed.ca . For me, Tony has a great selection that is always updated, amazing mix&match bulk discounts, pricing is very competitive and he's number one for customer service!

FritzTheCat wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Co-sign that! As to why I say until I found Cheapweed.ca . For me, Tony has a great selection that is always updated, amazing mix&match bulk discounts, pricing is very competitive and he's number one for customer service!
3rded best prices for quality on the block..IMO , I should try more moms but other moms prices aren't even close

Tony is defiantly a force to be reckoned with. 8-)

realgrimm wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:58 pm

3rded best prices for quality on the block..IMO , I should try more moms but other moms prices aren't even close
Tony's pricing is on point, i could tell you that much. ive even seen some price reductions from other MOM's that are not from this site.
If you could shift the market buy doing good bushines on both sides of the table then your all good.