BUZZMART has my info?

I have never heard of buzzmart. Today i recieved an envelope from them in my mailbox with a flyer for their opening sale. They have my name and home address but i have never given them this information. Avoid this shady "buisness".

I don't know if they stole the information or it was sold to them but either way i don't agree with it. I have contacted them through the email provided on their website www.buzzmart.ca but no response yet. I doubt they will respond.

The moms i am signed up with:
Thc delivery, herb approach, Jj meds, herbal dispatch, stash club and ganja grams.

Re: BUZZMART has my info?

Kanadiankyle wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:57 pm I forgot about sabrinas world. I signed up to get their free edible and gram (never ended up getting it). After speaking with others on this forum I've come to the conclusion it's most likely them who sold my information. Given their history and how they are blacklisted.
I signed up to Sabrina's World on July 2nd just for the free gram and edible and then just kind of forgot about it. Just 2 days ago I received an email saying my order is complete and on its way. That's cool and everything but I guess now I should be on the lookout for a promo from Buzzmart.

I hear sometimes low-quality MOMs will start new sites when their name gets tainted so I wonder if they're connected or if it was just a simple sale of data.

Re: BUZZMART has my info?

urnapple wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:55 pm
Kanadiankyle wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:57 pm I forgot about sabrinas world. I signed up to get their free edible and gram (never ended up getting it). After speaking with others on this forum I've come to the conclusion it's most likely them who sold my information. Given their history and how they are blacklisted.
I signed up to Sabrina's World on July 2nd just for the free gram and edible and then just kind of forgot about it. Just 2 days ago I received an email saying my order is complete and on its way. That's cool and everything but I guess now I should be on the lookout for a promo from Buzzmart.

I hear sometimes low-quality MOMs will start new sites when their name gets tainted so I wonder if they're connected or if it was just a simple sale of data.
Agreed, IMO always best to purchase from reputable companies or established for a few months first.
Seeing Sabrina's multiple attempts it does show the lack of respect for our community by sharing and leaking other

Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers or Email addresses

Sad to say the world of Cannabis is evolving so much in great ways.. but there are still others with bad practises :(