Shipping times

Whats an acceptable amount of time to wait for shipping? Im in southern bc and usually never wait more then 3 days max. I tried out a new mom and am at 11 days in now and the package hasnt arrived yet, the mom thinks this is normal. Whats your usual wait?

Re: Shipping times

11 days is definitely not normal. Did they at least give you a tracking number? BC is having some problems caused by all the wildfires so I can see it being 'delayed' but CP would update the tracking to reflect these changes. If you don't have a tracking number I suggest getting in touch with the MOM and have them give you the tracking number and if there is nothing indicating a delay to put in a trace.

Sucks you're having to go through this. Hate waiting for things to come in the mail especially once you've already paid for it! Hopefully it gets delivered soon. Keep us posted!

just shipping? longest I waited was 7 days it was around the holidays and my prior mailman used to time his days off and leave around holidays some real lowlife mail people running around faking deliveries and leaving over night, out for delivery statuses..I feel I'm going to miss my old mailman...He always started with me since I'm not even 5 clicks away from the warehouse.. Next parcel should be the new one

13 days later it arrived, and well the wait wasnt worth it. The gods creen crack was about a 7/10, the rockstar and pink kush were a solid 1/10, very wet with a no flavor uncured smoke. Pink kush for be has been a go to from almost every mom ive used and they in general all are very similar, this one was nothing like the rest, no kushiness with a very small sativaish buzz.

farmingbaked wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:01 pm Whats an acceptable amount of time to wait for shipping? Im in southern bc and usually never wait more then 3 days max. I tried out a new mom and am at 11 days in now and the package hasnt arrived yet, the mom thinks this is normal. Whats your usual wait?
Hey OP

3 business days is the median,

4 business days from BC to the furthest eastern parts of Canada is acceptable and normal,
5 max, but it would mean somewhere super super small and rural area in NS, NB , NL usually

To get to southern BC from BC should be 2 business days max with Xpresspost