ID Question

So I'm an American living in Canada (married a Canadian, working on PR status, but don the have it yet). Would my US passport be accepted as proof of age, or would it be rejected?

Worst comes to worst, I could order in my wife's name, but I'd rather use my own.

Re: ID Question

Zarathos wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:28 pm So I'm an American living in Canada (married a Canadian, working on PR status, but don the have it yet). Would my US passport be accepted as proof of age, or would it be rejected?

Worst comes to worst, I could order in my wife's name, but I'd rather use my own.
Pretty sure you'd be fine they just don't want to sell to kids.

That's what I figured, but I could see a case for rejecting it (no Canadian address on it, issued by the Evil Empire, etc...)

I'll give it a spin...worst thing that happens is they reject it, and I have to cancel and reorder in my wife's name with her ID.

Zarathos wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:48 pm That's what I figured, but I could see a case for rejecting it (no Canadian address on it, issued by the Evil Empire, etc...)

I'll give it a spin...worst thing that happens is they reject it, and I have to cancel and reorder in my wife's name with her ID.
I'm pretty sure if you ask nicely they won't even give a shit about the ID. All they want is to not sell to kids. Worse case just talking to them on the phone would be enough probably unless you sound like like a kid :P

Lol, never been told I sound like a kid, but I have been told I sound like a woman (but that dude was fucking with my daughter, and I'd just told him that if he showed up at my house again, they'd have to surgically remove my foot from his large intestine, so... 🤣).

Zarathos wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:28 pm So I'm an American living in Canada (married a Canadian, working on PR status, but don the have it yet). Would my US passport be accepted as proof of age, or would it be rejected?

In most/all cases, the ID is mainly one used for the Age verfication

I personally like Driver Licenses, as it's peace of mind that client is of age of 19+ as well the address we ship to matches the ID

Peace of mind that we are only serving someone of age =P

cheapweedca wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:42 pm

In most/all cases, the ID is mainly one used for the Age verfication

I personally like Driver Licenses, as it's peace of mind that client is of age of 19+ as well the address we ship to matches the ID

Peace of mind that we are only serving someone of age =P
bang on