Re: Mercedes hash from Cheapweed.ca

Stamp hash whatever the pseudo brand is all pretty shit IMHO. Looks good, smells good but tastes harsh. Buzz varies, some have like next to no THC (don't ask me how they do it, it defies logic), some are decent buzz-wise. I haven't had the Mercedes in particular, but based on all opinions I had, it's the same shit I had from other MOMs. This is coming from a guy that absolutely loves true old school hash btw, actual import that pretty much is extinct nowadays.

Cheepweed and Tony is definitely legit, they are prob the MOM that moves the most weed to users of this forum. He has a lot of strains and they move fast, so sometimes it's a bit hit and miss but Tony will always own up to his product, stellar customer service. I've seen him send OZ's to peeps who got fucked by other MOM's. Generally speaking, most agree that you should stick to his higher priced strains if you want good stuff, but even the pricey ones are cheap once you get 3+ OZ and the 35% rebate kicks in.

Only reason I never bought is 3 OZ lasts me forever and single OZ prices are just average.

If you like stamped hash you'll like it, but like sin said it's not very potent, if you're used to flower you're going to be disappointed. They generally have low thc, because I suspect they're made with old kief. thc degrades into cbn given enough time and exposure to air/heat. Honestly I haven't bought any kief or hash that I wasn't disappointed in besides bubble that I got at my local dispensary, and for the price I still would rather rosin or a solvent extract.

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:09 pm I picked up an oz of that Mercedes last week. Few of my buddy's like it. It's got a pretty standard pressed soft hash taste/smell. But for 100$ it's a great value. I loaded up a big bowl of little hash balls the first day I got it, couldn't finish the bowl. Gotvtoo stoned and had to save the rest for later.
So what it lacks in taste/ smell it makes up for with a pretty solid high IMO.

It's no temple ball, but it gets the job done on the cheap:)

My little hash king pictured below. That's the oz.

Cheers.
Same here. Bought an ounce. Im pretty happy. Certainly not disappointed. It's black hash. Like you said, if you smoke a bowl of it you'll get a good buzz. Its good for a sipping coffee and listening to tunes on a sunday morning kinda buzz. I like it.

Iceicebaby wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:58 pm I just wanted to try hash from a mom because it's been a long time since I've used it. I've been trying to talk to Tony to ask him about the blonde hash as well. I am an avid herb smoker so it may not be as potent as I'm thinking.
Sorry for the delayed response
I was away most of the morning and afternoon due to personal emergency matters.

I have replied you on discord, and I do apologize from the bottom of my heart for the lack of assistance

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me
Replied pm + discord as well!

Cheers
Tony :)

Iceicebaby wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:30 am I never thought about just eating it lol, I was going to buy some cheap reservation tobbaco and roll this hash into some smokes. Anyone ever tried the blonde hash from cheap weed.ca?
I tried the Moroccan and it is much better than the Mercedes. Hard as a rock, not my preferred consistency for hash, but nevertheless would probably sooner buy a half of that for 200 than an O of the Mercedes for 99.

I've been eyeing this up for my next batch of coconut oil. I've had good results refining their shake, and kief so far (for edibles). The shake took a lot of work to get what I was looking for, and the kief was easy-peasy to work with. I wonder if this stuff is a nice middle ground!

Does anybody have some macro shots of the product? It would great to see how the structure compares.

I got a sample of it this morning, I'll be trying it and posting some microscope pics for you. It's definitely not what I expected so far, it's very soft and it smells old school, really nice looking. Can't comment on the taste or buzz yet, but it's totally different from other "old school" hash I got from other MOMs. It's pretty black through and through, not much tan/green.