MrNiceGuyCollective - Anyone Given Them a Try?

Hey there, I'm relatively new to the MOM scene, but I've made a few orders and looked around a lot. One MOM I'm really intrigued by are these guys:

https://mrniceguycollective.ca/index.php

I read a comment on Reddit that claimed they carried the same Dave-grown flower that CE carries. Just looking at the pictures the weed certainly seems to be in the same league as Dave's/CE's stuff, if not identical. The prices are better, however, and the shipping is free. So it's very tempting.

Nonetheless, they aren't on the list, their Instagram page has been banned, and there's next to nothing about them online.

Does anyone here know anything more? I'm almost tempted to order a $10 gram of PBB with the free shipping, just to try it out, but I'm too cheap to just potentially burn something as small as $10 like that.

Re: MrNiceGuyCollective - Anyone Given Them a Try?

Iceicebaby wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:06 pm I just registered today and sent both sides of my ID as per their request. I’m just waiting for them to give me the okay. Maby because it’s a weekend is why they haven’t yet.
Both sides of your id is an odd request, no? I've signed up for maybe half a dozen MOMs so far and this is the only site that required you to send both sides of your id. What would the reasoning behind that be?