Atlantic Cannabis

Any of you guys deal with atlanticcannbis.co ?

I purchase a pound of Mike Tyson AAAA Smalls and within minutes they accepted my e-transfer but now we're 40 something hours later and they still havent given me shipping confirmation and they're ignoring emails.

I have been doing business with MOMs for the past year and a half and have never been ripped off apart from some bait and switch routines from the guys at the CAMMP.

Are the guys at atlantic cannabis trustworthy or have i been burnt ?

EDIT had someone respond on instagram and then go completely silent am being ignored on all channels of communication

so if they already fucked me over for 400 bucks they got me considering how much more would it cost me to hire hackers to take down their site

shitting all over their IG from a burner account, potential clients are writing to me asking about my experience doing business with them

i am being 100% truthful with them

i have been blocked with no response so i am accepting that they have scammed me now i have to go into my revenge phase

Re: Atlantic Cannabis

thanks guys

i can see the information i added was removed by the webmaster

i have been instructed to use my proof of payment and purchase order to initiate a fraud investigation

either using the information used to register the website or the bank account the etransfer was accepted to, i will be able to identify the recipient and where they stay

then its either i get my shit back or I SWAT them, get their website shut down and get their store raided.

might sound extreme but when people in positions of trust abuse said trust, normal individuals can be motivated to do irrational things

if you wanna call em fiends and thieves hit em up on atlanticcannabis.co_ on instagram

Re: Atlantic Cannabis

Odd-Assumption wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:56 pm
DaDirtiest wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:16 pm
Odd-Assumption wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:31 pm I see...
had you ever heard of them before I made the thread sir?>
Yes I did and I saw nice looking stuff Im going to go unfollow on IG

I just confirmed they are indeed a SCAM site someone I know also got scammed by them when I asked around today....
thank you for taking the time to follow up i really appreciate it