Scammed

Been scammed by an online MOM and the folks here are ignoring me like I'm the crackhead begging in front of the subway.

My question to you guys is, as a vengeful person what can you recommend I do that won't get me arrested?

Re: Scammed

Name and Shame the situation, Will make them look bad their response or lack of public response possibly about details after you contact customer service, and what actually happened on both ends to protect the consumer and the moms cause both groups be scamming...

You might not want to piss off certain elements...

Odd-Assumption wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:28 pm Name and Shame the situation, Will make them look bad their response or lack of public response possibly about details after you contact customer service, and what actually happened on both ends to protect the consumer and the moms cause both groups be scamming...

You might not want to piss off certain elements...
they arent a MOM its only a scam site I discovered after looking at their trust pilot page

i should have known better than to attempt to buy from a MOM that wasnt on the MOMIndex
completely my fault

DaDirtiest wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:52 pmMy question to you guys is, as a vengeful person what can you recommend I do that won't get me arrested?
Make a purchase from a throwaway bank account where you're like THIS IS FOR THE WEED THE CANNABIS THE DRUGS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED FROM YOU ONLINE in the notes? Report them to their web hosting service? Sign their email up for all the political parties you can think of?
Use my GanjaWest referral and I'll pet my cat in your honor.
(Cat petted chain modifier x4)