Garage door installers?

Does anyone know of a good garage door installer or company they would recommend?

i recently moved to a new (to me) house, and want to install lifts into the garage. The garage has a split internal roof height, so to allow full height access on both sides I need to get rid of the door tracks - so out with the standard sectional overhead door, and in with a roll up door seems the answer. Calgary has lots of options in the traditional spaces, sectional residential doors are all over, and commercial (read industrial looking and very expensive) roll up doors are also available. Not so much on residential roll ups however. I’ve been talking to a company in BC (www.smartgarage.ca) that has nice doors at affordable prices (and can deliver here), but they don’t have an installer in Calgary yet.

I’ve contacted a few installers here, but in 3 weeks I haven’t been able to get someone to actually quote. The bigger companies (with their own door lines) will send someone over, but really only want to sell me one of their ugly commercial doors (at 3-4x the price). The smaller independent installers I’ve contacted so far are just plain flakey - does anyone bother to show up for an appointment anymore?

If someone out there could recommend a reliable/experienced option I could follow up on, please post here or PM me. As an aside, I suspect this could lead to a great long term business opportunity for someone in the installer world looking to build a business backstopped by a unique door offering in this market. There’s got to be someone interested in that...?