Which MoM has highest quality AAAA weed?

I’ve been researching and sampling a few MOMs lately and was wondering what everyone else thinks..
I’m curious which MOMs consistently offer the best AAAA cannabis? Assume price is not a factor, which strains from which MOMs have given you the perfectly cured, dank, sticky weed we all crave?

I recently tried some AAAA from thcdelivery and was pleased with how dank and sticky the XXX og and comatose strains were. The cheaper death bubba strain wasn’t that good.. but it wasn’t in their AAAA section.

I’ve heard good things about CEs Pink Kush.. hopefully they’ll stock some soon. Has anyone tried their AAAA Rockstar Kush or blue cheese? I’m also wondering if anyone has tried peak420 or puregreenexpress. They lab test their products.. however they are pricey! Post your opinions guys! I want some top shelf indica/hybrids

Re: Which MoM has highest quality AAAA weed?

King Tuts wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:19 am Best one we have is Angel Cookies AKA Stripper Spit. We're very proud of it :)

It's only been sold through this site a few times. Maybe someone can rate that compared to others? We have a pic up on our site that we took, if anyone wants to see it.

https://www.kingtuts.ca/product/angel-c ... dica-aaaa/
I’d love to compare it to some of Canada’s other finest craft cannabis, it definitely sounds interesting!

JJMeds and Coastal Wild Fire have been some of the better moms for high grade flower.

Hello,

We don't like to hype up our flower with words and would much rather let the quality of the product speak for itself. We're currently running a crazy promo to attract some new customers to give us a try and see the quality we're working with.

ALL AAAA STRAINS ARE $6/GRAM

I wouldn't label these as the HIGHEST END AAAA however they are definitely a steal for the value. You will NOT find highest end AAAA under $280/zip or even more. You will pretty much always get what you pay for in terms of quality.

I can guarantee you won't regret jumping on this deal and trying out a few of our AAAA strains. To put it in perspective, we usually price the Elite Organics Quads at $175-$195 / OZ as we highly believe in pricing based on what we know it's worth, so you really can't lose trying some of these strains at only $6/g

Also if you're looking for the real deal for high end and price is not an issue, check our menu again midweek as we should we adding GELATO by 6IXOTICS onto our menu, we will be the only vendor apart from Flush Gardens to carry this strain by 6IXOTICS.

To check out our menu and order, please follow the link below:
https://gist.github.com/PuffLevel/64a9e ... 20d79f0e56

For any further questions, feel free to reach out at [email protected] or @PuffLevelOfficial on Instagram.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

JBC wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:06 am
King Tuts wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:19 am Best one we have is Angel Cookies AKA Stripper Spit. We're very proud of it :)

It's only been sold through this site a few times. Maybe someone can rate that compared to others? We have a pic up on our site that we took, if anyone wants to see it.

https://www.kingtuts.ca/product/angel-c ... dica-aaaa/
I’d love to compare it to some of Canada’s other finest craft cannabis, it definitely sounds interesting!

JJMeds and Coastal Wild Fire have been some of the better moms for high grade flower.
Trying this for the first time. This guy wanted to grab some to review it.

PuffLevel wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:35 am Hello,

We don't like to hype up our flower with words and would much rather let the quality of the product speak for itself. We're currently running a crazy promo to attract some new customers to give us a try and see the quality we're working with.

I wouldn't label these as the HIGHEST END AAAA however they are definitely a steal for the value. You will NOT find highest end AAAA under $280/zip or even more. You will pretty much always get what you pay for in terms of quality.

I can guarantee you won't regret jumping on this deal and trying out a few of our AAAA strains. To put it in perspective, we usually price the Elite Organics Quads at $175-$195 / OZ as we highly believe in pricing based on what we know it's worth, so you really can't lose trying some of these strains at only $6/g

Also if you're looking for the real deal for high end and price is not an issue, check our menu again midweek as we should we adding GELATO by 6IXOTICS onto our menu, we will be the only vendor apart from Flush Gardens to carry this strain by 6IXOTICS.

For any further questions, feel free to reach out at [email protected] or @PuffLevelOfficial on Instagram.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Saying you have 6ixotics will probably drive customers away ... lol
The person who was doing the 6ixotics grows left and its gone seriously downhill in the last few months... bad reply time, vague answers, bad product... flush has a lot of bullshit product too, some is alright.
Last great run they had was probably the orange cookies.. if a vendor is plugging 6ixotics or phyto or any of those other meme-able brands I personally will never buy from them.

On second though.. why am I telling you this ? You should know the product.

(I can't speak on your other products because I don't know , but I can definitely tell you about those two)

kushcanada1 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
The person who was doing the 6ixotics grows left and its gone seriously downhill in the last few months... bad reply time, vague answers, bad product... flush has a lot of bullshit product too, some is alright.
Last great run they had was probably the orange cookies.. if a vendor is plugging 6ixotics or phyto or any of those other meme-able brands I personally will never buy from them.

(I can't speak on your other products because I don't know , but I can definitely tell you about those two)
Hello,

First of all, we don't carry PHYTO, I don't know where you got that from. Secondly, I'm going to be 100% transparent about the entire situation with 6ixotics. Being in Toronto, we have a lot of customers who love Flush Gardens products and were requesting products from higher end companies like Gas Town, Highgrade.BC, and 6ixotics. Again, being in Toronto, we usually prefer to keep it local, we had also already been in contact with 6ixotics earlier in the summer, so we went ahead and planned an order with them.

Now after sending our money to them and receiving our package (after like a week) which had strains other than what we ordered and they were not the quality we paid for, we immediately learned that something is wrong with 6ixotics as a company. We eventually managed to get hold of the actual current 6ixotics grower, he said we were dealing with a rep that was no longer with the company and he was going to make it right for us. His initial idea of making it right was telling us they would hook us up on the next order. Obviously, I told him I don't know why he thinks there's a next order when we pretty much got screwed on the first, and the rep we were in contact with was through an email we were given by their OFFICIAL Instagram account, so it wasn't our fault that they couldn't remove access to the company email from that rep.

After a long wait and back and forth, I convinced him to send me some Gelato to make it right. This will be the one and only batch from 6ixotics and I don't plan on dealing with the company anymore because even getting this Gelato for compensation took a lot of work and time. I do believe this is their top shelf Gelato though, will find out when it's in my hand on Monday.

Now I hope this does not make you distrust us and not want to order with us. We have been for the people since day one and we are some of the hardest working in this industry and our customers can vouch for it. We are always there to reply and have 0 cases with sending out contaminated, moldy, or bad product. Yes a lot of other MOMs will compensate if they send bad product, but I hope you can appreciate the effort we put in and the extra money we pay for our products to make sure we only supply clean and quality products to our customers. It's unfair for you to reflect the situation of one company on all the vendors that carry that product. With all this being said, we're currently going after Highgrade.BC and we're trying our best to make them our next partner.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

In my experience, when it comes to consistent AAAA quality and price is not an issue, it's CE hands down.
Anything by Dave has always been fire, and their regular quad menu has also always been excellent for me as well.

And I mean consistent with every order, as I've had some great one-offs from other vendors, but not necessarily every order.

I have also had some great experiences with Grasschief, JJmeds, Greenz, and waaaaayyyy back I had got great flower from GWP (I hear things have changed and wouldn't order from them currently)

I will say that Pufflevel looks interesting and someone I would be interested in trying out (and I appreciate their transparency in their post above).
So I would try ordering from them except that, unfortunately, I had just re-stocked -- the problem is that you have to order by the 16th, after that you have to be referred by an existing member.

These are just my experiences, but over the years I've used a lot of different MoMs.

PuffLevel wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:37 am

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

Hello,

First of all, we don't carry PHYTO, I don't know where you got that from. Secondly, I'm going to be 100% transparent about the entire situation with 6ixotics. Being in Toronto, we have a lot of customers who love Flush Gardens products and were requesting products from higher end companies like Gas Town, Highgrade.BC, and 6ixotics. Again, being in Toronto, we usually prefer to keep it local, we had also already been in contact with 6ixotics earlier in the summer, so we went ahead and planned an order with them.

Now after sending our money to them and receiving our package (after like a week) which had strains other than what we ordered and they were not the quality we paid for, we immediately learned that something is wrong with 6ixotics as a company. We eventually managed to get hold of the actual current 6ixotics grower, he said we were dealing with a rep that was no longer with the company and he was going to make it right for us. His initial idea of making it right was telling us they would hook us up on the next order. Obviously, I told him I don't know why he thinks there's a next order when we pretty much got screwed on the first, and the rep we were in contact with was through an email we were given by their OFFICIAL Instagram account, so it wasn't our fault that they couldn't remove access to the company email from that rep.

After a long wait and back and forth, I convinced him to send me some Gelato to make it right. This will be the one and only batch from 6ixotics and I don't plan on dealing with the company anymore because even getting this Gelato for compensation took a lot of work and time. I do believe this is their top shelf Gelato though, will find out when it's in my hand on Monday.

Now I hope this does not make you distrust us and not want to order with us. We have been for the people since day one and we are some of the hardest working in this industry and our customers can vouch for it. We are always there to reply and have 0 cases with sending out contaminated, moldy, or bad product. Yes a lot of other MOMs will compensate if they send bad product, but I hope you can appreciate the effort we put in and the extra money we pay for our products to make sure we only supply clean and quality products to our customers. It's unfair for you to reflect the situation of one company on all the vendors that carry that product. With all this being said, we're currently going after Highgrade.BC and we're trying our best to make them our next partner.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Not sure where I saw the Phyto but I removed it so maybe I was wrong.. dont remember.
I'm not in any way trying to discredit you or your "service" just speaking my mind.

Highgrade is alright, so/so, all over priced.

But one thing that bothers me is "Also if you're looking for the real deal for high end and price is not an issue, check our menu again midweek as we should we adding GELATO by 6IXOTICS onto our menu, we will be the only vendor apart from Flush Gardens to carry this strain by 6IXOTICS. "

In your first post you were praising 6ixotics but then when I confront you about it you agree the quality is garbage, maybe you should get the product before saying AAAA/top shelf.

fyi i mostly buy in bulk not through typical MoMs.

Good luck guys.

kushcanada1 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:50 pm
PuffLevel wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:37 am

Hello,

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Not sure where I saw the Phyto but I removed it so maybe I was wrong.. dont remember.
I'm not in any way trying to discredit you or your "service" just speaking my mind.

Highgrade is alright, so/so, all over priced.

But one thing that bothers me is "Also if you're looking for the real deal for high end and price is not an issue, check our menu again midweek as we should we adding GELATO by 6IXOTICS onto our menu, we will be the only vendor apart from Flush Gardens to carry this strain by 6IXOTICS. "

In your first post you were praising 6ixotics but then when I confront you about it you agree the quality is garbage, maybe you should get the product before saying AAAA/top shelf.

fyi i mostly buy in bulk not through typical MoMs.

Good luck guys.
Hello,

I don't want to extend this but please if you're going to reply then read what I say before you reply. First, you misread the whole Phyto thing, and now you're saying I agreed that 6ixotics flowers are garbage after you called me out on it. Please point out in my message where I said anything about the quality of 6ixotics flowers being garbage.

Maybe this time you'll actually READ. I said a rogue rep who's no longer with them initally sent us lower end flowers that weren't even from 6ixotics, I then got a hold of the actual grower who I eventually convinced to send me their high-end Gelato which should have been in my hand today but there was a Canada Post delay so it will be in my hand tomorrow. The only thing I inferred was garbage about them is their current customer service situation as they're going through many transitions and changes.

Again, if you're going to reply and "call someone out", please read what they have to say before sharing your opinions. Now I don't know what type of quality you claim to smoke but I don't agree with or credit any of your opinions/claims. All connoisseurs agree that Highgrade.BC has some of the best flowers in the country at the moment and you think they're so so? You also think 6ixotics flowers are garbage even though they are some of the most sought after and have priceless genetics. They will also most likely be partnering with a Licensed Producer and doing bigger things than most other cultivators in Canada. You're very misinformed and mislead my friend, not sure if you tried falsely claimed 6ixotics flowers and then formed this opinion or what your situation is, but these are the facts.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

Update on green society.

Tried 80% of their premium strains and I was disappointed with a few.. mainly mendo breath. It had no aroma and is not very potent. On the other hand, GG4, Tom Ford, king Louis were all as promised. It’s nice to see premium weed not being sold for $15/g. I also tried their AAA northern lights, and I must say it hit the spot. I’m a huge NL fan and I was worried since it wasn’t in their top shelf collection, it would be poor quality. I was pleasantly surprised.

Overall green society gets an 8.5/10 for me since IMO thcdelivery had much more potent AAAA product. I will be a repeat customer though.

Ganjawest wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:11 pm FRESH FRESH GET EM FRESH! new sticky icky "Blueberry Afghani" (AAAA ) has just arrived at ganjawest.com we got our promo going on right now 10% off and a free 3.5g of bud if you type in the promo code "bestwest" during checkout
Fresh sticky bud is what I’m looking for my friend. Unfortunately it says your server is down.. I’m unable to view your website :(

xsinx wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:37 pm I've had real good luck with Kootenay Craft but there is definitely room for improvement. Can't say I've been amazed by any MOM weed yet. Nothing beat some of the weed I got in the 90s.

Koot has true quads and some exotic strains that are real good.
Have you tried West Coast Cannabis, they don't have rating for their buds but their stuff is pretty good. They're my only go to Mom now. Try ordering something on Friday as it's free shipping

Vdubb wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:07 am
Ganjawest wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:11 pm FRESH FRESH GET EM FRESH! new sticky icky "Blueberry Afghani" (AAAA ) has just arrived at ganjawest.com we got our promo going on right now 10% off and a free 3.5g of bud if you type in the promo code "bestwest" during checkout
Fresh sticky bud is what I’m looking for my friend. Unfortunately it says your server is down.. I’m unable to view your website :(
Hey, sorry about that ! our website is back up, dont forget to take advantage of our promo going on right now , 10% off and a free 3.5g of bud just type in "bestwest" during check out

How does weed quality to be a quad? Some may look like a quad, but smoke like a triple. Some may look like a trip but smoke like a quad? There are many variables that come in play, in my personal experience a quad must have the big size nug appearance, smokes clean with heavy potency, and have a strong smell that fills the room. At the end of the day, it comes to personal preference, here are our selection of quads picked by me :) ,
Greasemonkey
King Louie XIII
Romulan

There is only one definition of AAAA for me.. It must be flawless. It's the weed you drop on the table and everyone drools. Its not dry. It wasn't dried and rehumidified. When you smoke it it tastes like it smells, overpowering the smoke.

Flawless, nothing less. If you want to dwelve into +/- those wouldnbe skew factors.. Like one or more of those caracteristics are exceptional.

IMHO AAAA is a rare thing, most MOMs don't have it.

HansSprungfeld wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:54 pm
GaiasGardenMedicinal wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:07 pm Mango Kush is our high end right now.

https://gaiasgardenmedicinal.ca/
Wow your prices and quantities are messed! Who the hell sells in 8g, 16g, 32g increments? And $450 for a qp yet you want $10 for a gram??? Lol no thanks...
Nobody sells in those increments, that's why we do. It's bonus grams, not sure what the problem is. lol

And mailing out grams is kind of a pain, that's why $10. Is $450 out of line for qp of premium organic flower?

GaiasGardenMedicinal wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:20 pm
HansSprungfeld wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:54 pm
GaiasGardenMedicinal wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:07 pm Mango Kush is our high end right now.

https://gaiasgardenmedicinal.ca/
Wow your prices and quantities are messed! Who the hell sells in 8g, 16g, 32g increments? And $450 for a qp yet you want $10 for a gram??? Lol no thanks...
Nobody sells in those increments, that's why we do. It's bonus grams, not sure what the problem is. lol

And mailing out grams is kind of a pain, that's why $10. Is $450 out of line for qp of premium organic flower?
I can see your point with the grams. And no, 450 is not out of line for a qp of premium, pretty good in fact. I just have a hard time believing it truly is premium at 160 for 32 grams. If you're actually selling true quads at that price, good on you.

Only one way to find out. ;)

The deal is, we grow it ourselves, no store front, no middle man, so overhead is low. Pretty small scale and just trying to work it out in a pretty dynamic market. Kind of a little fish in a big sea of weed, so trying to do everything right to make it worth everyone's time.

It's probably a mix of trips and quads size-wise, I don't really subscribe to that system, but it's clean and potent and my buyers keep coming back. To be honest, I've been dropping my prices to get more sales, as there is a ton of cheap weed out there right now, so it's tough to compete with the bigger guys. So yeah, the price is lower than I'd like and maybe lower than it's worth, but better moving it than sitting on it.

The website just got an overhaul, so we'll see how that drives sales. Maybe I'll up the prices in a bit and then you'll be more interested. ;)

GaiasGardenMedicinal wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:23 am Only one way to find out. ;)

The deal is, we grow it ourselves, no store front, no middle man, so overhead is low. Pretty small scale and just trying to work it out in a pretty dynamic market. Kind of a little fish in a big sea of weed, so trying to do everything right to make it worth everyone's time.

It's probably a mix of trips and quads size-wise, I don't really subscribe to that system, but it's clean and potent and my buyers keep coming back. To be honest, I've been dropping my prices to get more sales, as there is a ton of cheap weed out there right now, so it's tough to compete with the bigger guys. So yeah, the price is lower than I'd like and maybe lower than it's worth, but better moving it than sitting on it.

The website just got an overhaul, so we'll see how that drives sales. Maybe I'll up the prices in a bit and then you'll be more interested. ;)
Fair enough. Sorry for judging without really knowing much about your business.