SAMPLE PACK - In regards to the QUAD conversation

Hello,

I've been following the Quads thread. We have 8 quads listed on our site. I thought that I'd like to offer a sample of all of our Quads at a nice discount

Northern Lights Appalachia
WStar
Grease Monkey
Ghost Pie
Blue Cookies
Angel Cookies
Kraken
Grapple

I'll do an 1/8 of each (1 oz) for $200 all in. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about our ratings and make sure we're on the up and up with marketing.

We can chat on here but if we get down to the nitty gritty and are ready to place an order, send me an email. [email protected]

Re: SAMPLE PACK - In regards to the QUAD conversation

this seems like a very solid option for me. i need to upgrade my variety pack experience. I ordered the "7 strain roulette" from Terra for $125 and they only included 6 strains. The flower was ok but just ok. I think it would classify as AA or mids. They also did not label the bags very well (they used to include a sticker on each bag). I ordered some other things for a friend so the total order was nearly $300 and they didn't even throw in a preroll :(

8 strains for $200 and 3.5g each would be pretty awesome.

Damn. What a sweet sweet dealio. I love having a pile of assorted strains around for me to mix and match to make the perfect cannablends for whatever mood I'm in. 8 quads for $200. Mmmm I wants.

Well, you know I'm good for a solid review of each strain so maybe I'll hit you up if once I finish crushing a couple of art commissions. I only tried an AA and AAA and was still thrilled by the quality but I need a lil more than $200 because I also wants to try the Bruce Banner...

I have to say, it takes a bit of cohonas to send out all my quads for you guys to either rip us a new one or enjoy. I felt it was important for us to offer them all after reading a thread on "Who has the best quads" I'd love to know where we stand amongst the MoMs around here. Not saying we have the best but talk is cheap :) get them in your hands and lungs and drop an honest opinion. I can assure you, we paid quad pricing for all of them.

Good times or maybe not hahah

We have sent a few out already, so let's see how that goes!