Re: Best MoMs located in Ontario?

bblzd wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 pm MoMs ship Canada wide in 2-3 days so no point limiting yourself to only local options IMO.
Yes i know I’m still going to order from other MoMs just would like to limit the amount I order from out of province. I worry about the packages being sent through the mail from different provinces. It is shipped by plane and I feel like the must x-ray. Haven’t had a problem yet, but I worry it may one day be seized if I try it too often. Probably just paranoid though haha

Ive ordered from a place called "chronickushco". There prices arent that bad, But i would only really order from them as a VERY LAST RESORT.

They charge you a $20 same day delivery fee, which i find is kinda ridiculous. considering i bought about $300 worth of product from them. But i paid it anyway, I was enticed by the same day delivery.
If that isnt bad enough, it seem's like they dont even care about delivering your products on time at all. If your going to charge some one a delivery fee then you better get there stuff to them on time.

I placed an order the previous night before ( there cut off time is about 4:30 pm for same day delivery, which is fine i understood that i wouldn't get my order till the next day, i ordered it around 7-8 pm ). But here's the best part i didnt get my order till 10:30 pm the following day.
The only reason i even got it was because i had to call them over and over again. Very unprofessional.

Not even you local dealer charges you a $20 delivery fee, and at that you could better believe that when you call then there at your house in 20 min or less.
Not to mention with you order they give you a card asking for a review in exchange for a discount. I DONT THINK SO BUDDY.
Because of that experience, I would only order from them as a last resort?

As of right now, to my knowledge. There really isnt any good MOM in Ontario that offer same day delivery.

This ones mailing address is Bloor St,Toronto...assuming it might be local.. Never Tried 'em
supremeweeds.ca wrote:WE SERVE: ONTARIO QUEBEC ALBERTA MONTREAL TORONTO MOOSE FACTORY KINGSTON CALGARY MANITOBA OTTAWA WINDSOR LEAMINGTON THUNDER BAY SASKATOON PEI NOVA SCOTIA NEW FOUNDLAND NELSON COLLINGWOOD PARIS

site address is different but still Ontario