When issues get resolved

So, my dumbass thought about posting on /r/CanadianMOMs to talk about issues I had with CE forgetting to send a package. What a freakin' mistake that was. They left up the post where I complained about CE, but took down the "Hey, they resolved it" thread blaming the automoderators. It reminded me why /r/CanadianMOM was started to begin with.

In any case, if anyone saw my thread on there and wondered what happened, well, CE is a bunch of potheads who grow great pot. They got high and forgot to send my order. Twice. They threw in an extra Q of the MM Dosidos for their error.

Re: When issues get resolved

Honestly, I keep on hearing about how bad their customer service is.. and yea it’s not the greatest . But I got my tracking # the day after I sent my EMT, my count is spot on and PBB, meat breath 29 and slurricane are fucking FIRE. Some of the best weed I’ve smoked in a long time.

How’s the Dosidos? Is it a heavy hitting indica? Can you still function or is it permanent couch lock? I’m thinking about getting it next.

Below is their meat breath 29. Only negative thing I can say are all the nugs are either medium sized or small. But I can look past that

Re: When issues get resolved

Yeah CE is the real deal. I tried a few of their $100 a quarter shit... man it’s pricey but the potency can’t be beat. Not sure if they’ll be my steady MOM due to their customer service. But I’m definitely going to indulge in some high quality shit ever now and then.

I think my next stop is JJmeds.. they look like they got good quads.