Is cw still a good go?

Hi I've been comfortable with my current bulk moms but they are usually 1800/p-2000/p and after the holiday spending i noticed cheapweed.ca and it had a number of reviews but you never know with shills. im hoping to get more onto a budget option for a change. I know quality wont be as great as $2000 bud but I'm sure for 1400-1600 there should be something decent.

I'd be looking towards two of his 1350-1500/p strains and would appreciate any feedback from current customers on current good batches or any kind of suggestion on the flush, smell (not cat pissy?) , and quality of buzz, bag appeal etc.. looks are great bonus but bang for buck is my priority and wont do an order before hearing some positive feedback.
Last edited by Kushyushy on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Is cw still a good go?

Some of their strains are better than others. I liked the $1100 juicy fruit more than the $1400 lemon for example. The Juicy was better weed.

CW has a sample pack every once in a while, might be worth a try.

They also have a 45% discount in 7oz+ that works out very close to the lb price. Maybe it might be better to buy 16oz in different strains just to mitigate some risk.

Bulkweedinbox is another great option. Very good weed. Same prices. Cannawholesalers has similar pricing too but I haven't tried them out yet.

As for the drama regarding Cheapweed. I wouldn't worry about it. His quality hasn't changed as far as I can tell and Tony is great to deal with, talk with him and you'll see some of the best customer service MoMs have to offer.

Since May I’ve been ordering 3 ounces every couple weeks and have been happy overall. For sure some strains are better then others but all in all I’ve been happy with CW’s products. Most of the drama your seeing on here about CW is because Tony decided to cancel the affiliate program. Honestly if you look hard enough you will find negative feedback about any mom. I think folks have gotten spoiled with mom’s and have forgetten what it’s like buying off the street.

Kushyushy wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:12 pm Hi I've been comfortable with my current bulk moms but they are usually 1800/p-2000/p and after the holiday spending i noticed cheapweed.ca and it had a number of reviews but you never know with shills. im hoping to get more onto a budget option for a change. I know quality wont be as great as $2000 bud but I'm sure for 1400-1600 there should be something decent.

I'd be looking towards two of his 1350-1500/p strains and would appreciate any feedback from current customers on current good batches or any kind of suggestion on the flush, smell (not cat pissy?) , and quality of buzz, bag appeal etc.. looks are great bonus but bang for buck is my priority and wont do an order before hearing some positive feedback.
I would say we have over 10,000 reviews in our database.

Rest assured it wouldn't be shills.. as if our community pays attention to our menu, the turn over of products landing and exiting are within 24 hours..
Silence speaks itself =P

I recently put in an order and have been pleased. They're mids through and through but if you don't mind a little leafy trim it's some really performant shit for the value.

The standout for me was White Kush (I'd rate the batch I got solidly AAA+) but they're unfortunately sold out atm.

Henderjo wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:25 am Best bet with cheapweedis talk to Tony and get your order in otherwise stuffflies off shelves to quickly and reviews might be from previous batches etc hard to go off , talk to Tony hell fix ya up nothing but good experience with Tony and cheap weed
To be real, my customer service experiences with Tony have never been to the level that I hear people say it is. He's got decent response times, and is usually at least cordial and professional. There's nothing BAD about CW's customer service, I just don't see it being as top notch as some people seem to say it is. Maybe it's because of how many times I've contacted Tony (possible that I annoyed him), or maybe it's that I'm not spending $5000 at a time, or buying weekly, so I'm not a "valued customer" or maybe my experience is similar to what others receive. I have no idea.

I've asked for an order of a HP to be split into two different QPs (marked on the site at the same price) and that wasn't possible.

I've asked for a sample of shatter in the past, (that I was willing to pay gram price for) because I don't want to spend $300 on shatter and throw most of it out if it's bad, that wasn't possible.

I've asked about strains in the "700-750 a HP" range and the price point was completely ignored. I was recommended strains that weren't even close to those prices. (Including the most expensive strain available on the site)

Many of my e-mails have been responded to days after the fact, as Tony was "out of the office" due to one of many reasons. (Not a big deal, as people get busy. But I've been responded to by Tony's "assistant" in the past, not sure why they don't take over every time he's out)

While none of these things would sway me away from purchasing from a MOM, it definitely makes me wonder how different my customer service experience must be to some of yours.

My answer to "Is CW still a good go" is absolutely. I love CWs quality, especially compared to price a lot of the time. (There's some real gems coming from CW) and as I said, there's nothing bad about their customer service. I still think Tony's response times, and professionalism are impeccable. But compared to some of the other MOMs I've communicated with recently, the customer service is definitely not something I would be raving about like some of the other people here.

I hope this doesn't come off as hating, because I really do like Tony and CW.

They are my ONLY Go To !! ….just placed my last order of 2018!
*Edit* There are a lot of (Good) others too, + I like to be "brand" loyal, if it aint broke don't fix it...and I have had great customer service from Tony.. Ive had subpar c.s. from other moms, hence why I don't give them my money...