CWF

Looks like Coastalwildfire has posted some new stock!!! No quantity yet, but I was told that there would be a sale on this weekend, but mostly Monday and Tuesday is when their new stuff is coming out!! This is my first post, so glad to be part of this community

Re: CWF

chuchon06 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 pm Looks like Coastalwildfire has posted some new stock!!! No quantity yet, but I was told that there would be a sale on this weekend, but mostly Monday and Tuesday is when their new stuff is coming out!! This is my first post, so glad to be part of this community
Yeah they also raised their prices, making the upcoming rebate pretty much nil. Woopidoo.

xsinx wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:29 am
chuchon06 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 pm Looks like Coastalwildfire has posted some new stock!!! No quantity yet, but I was told that there would be a sale on this weekend, but mostly Monday and Tuesday is when their new stuff is coming out!! This is my first post, so glad to be part of this community
Yeah they also raised their prices, making the upcoming rebate pretty much nil. Woopidoo.
That’s their regular prices. They had an extended Black Friday/Christmas sale that just recently came to an end once they sold out of their stock. Now they have a bunch of new drops coming with a new sale in the form of a coupon code I imagine.

Lots of moms are having “New Year” sales now, they’re not quite as good as some of recent deals but I wouldn’t hold that against them either.

Henderjo wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:53 am So I ordered from wwcs who have had the same grower product as cwf and just wanna verify its identical except it's crazy cheaper.......
I've never heard of them but their prices are crazy cheap for quads. Have you received your order yet or just made one?

A 600 QP of Apple Pie would be unreal.

Yes I've ordered from them multiple times from flower to thc pills to kief to distillate.....I will be first to say website ordering process pretty bad and just about every other site is probably set up better lol but if product is the most important thing to you you can't go wrong with these guys, I guess ordering is fast and shipping is always fast I mean, trying to say ordering is different it works lol

Someone tried to tell me the hierba products at wwcs we're probably the smalls or something along those lines like trying to say they separate the best buds from the batchs from Hierba and sell at different prices well.... I don't bloody think so lol my opinion but hey peeps can order from and pay whatever they want lol I am just pointing out a cheaper option lol cheers...
PS I forgot wwcs used to require a green card ...I'm been with them for couple years not sure what they require post legalization

I read they charge $70 shipping or something? That true? And 2g min. Order?
If that’s true.. you’re brave for trying a place out with a minimum order like that! Have you actually received the apple pie yet? Is it fresh?

Henderjo wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 am Someone tried to tell me the hierba products at wwcs we're probably the smalls or something along those lines like trying to say they separate the best buds from the batchs from Hierba and sell at different prices well.... I don't bloody think so lol my opinion but hey peeps can order from and pay whatever they want lol I am just pointing out a cheaper option lol cheers...
PS I forgot wwcs used to require a green card ...I'm been with them for couple years not sure what they require post legalization
I filled out the registration, there is a spot for med card pics and documents but it wasn’t marked as a required field. I haven’t heard back from them yet. I would love to get some Apple Pie and see if it’s exactly the same as the stuff I’m getting from CWF. Not really that I care about the huge price difference I just want this query answered once and for all lol

HighFive wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:25 am
Vdubb wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:27 pm I read they charge $70 shipping or something? That true? And 2g min. Order?
If that’s true.. you’re brave for trying a place out with a minimum order like that! Have you actually received the apple pie yet? Is it fresh?
It's $70 for next day shipping. Min $2k order for dispensaries and wholesale customers
You can view their menu here http://worldwidecannabisstore.com/menu-2/

Min $2k order is for the dispensary menu. You're on the wrong page, /menu/ is what you want. Free shipping over 200.

LoveCannada wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:59 am Anyone sign up with wwcs recently? Seems you need medical card.

You can register on the login page :mrgreen:

http://worldwidecannabisstore.com/my-account/

dbud wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:18 pm You can register on the login page :mrgreen:

Nice.
All this WWCS talk in a CWF thread but one more, do they have an IG or somewhere to see pics?

dbud wrote: You're on the wrong page, /menu/ is what you want. Free shipping over 200.

How did you find that page when the link for the menu goes to menu-2? Maybe it's an old menu.

xsinx wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:44 pm Mostly having a good laugh at WWCS having the same weed for 175$ an OZ :)
Has anyone here actually tried their AAAA+ stuff? They got a lot of quad strains..

Edit: wow.. they even have gastown stuff priced at $100 a half oz. Holy balls....

If they accept my registration I’m going to order for sure. If that’s gastowns ice cream cake that’s a screaming deal.

Edit again: and they have duct tape... ACCEPT MY REGISTRATION. lol

Henderjo wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:22 pm I tried to tell all of you lol couple times ...your welcome!!!! everyone to the holy Land ...
Lmao I know man. I’ll be honest.. I never got passed the home page and then I forgot about it. If they don’t accept me maybe I’ll shoot them an email with some actual medical info. I don’t have a green card but that doesn’t mean I don’t need it as medication.

Vdubb wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:33 pm
Henderjo wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:22 pm I tried to tell all of you lol couple times ...your welcome!!!! everyone to the holy Land ...
Lmao I know man. I’ll be honest.. I never got passed the home page and then I forgot about it. If they don’t accept me maybe I’ll shoot them an email with some actual medical info. I don’t have a green card but that doesn’t mean I don’t need it as medication.
I posted a link earlier but you're able to create an account without being 'accepted'. On the login page at the bottom you can register with an email and password, no name or documents, and it's instant

Vdubb wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:07 pm
xsinx wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:44 pm
Edit: wow.. they even have gastown stuff priced at $100 a half oz. Holy balls....

If they accept my registration I’m going to order for sure. If that’s gastowns ice cream cake that’s a screaming deal.
It's not Gastown, I emailed them, they do not carry either Gastown nor SpaceBros.

Cannabal wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 pm
Vdubb wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:07 pm
xsinx wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:44 pm

It's not Gastown, I emailed them, they do not carry either Gastown nor SpaceBros.
Thanks for doing some research, I was going to email them to find out but now I don’t have to. Woo

Well... that’s a little disappointing. Gastowns ICC looked way better than hierbas ICC. I’ll probably still try them out. Has anyone figured out if they have photos anywhere?

redeyedcanuck wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:35 am I tried to register over a week ago and never got accepted. Should a person try again?
Send them an email. They’ve been extremely busy over the holidays. One of the owners is out of town as well, they probably just missed it.