TRACKER420 Reviews Moms/Herb/Accessorys

I thought I'd share my experience(AA-AAAA), would only like to hear of other peeps Strainlists, no rebuttals please!
Score is outta ten..

LOVED
Pinkman Goo 9.1
Holy Grail 9
Pink Tahoe 8.8
King Louis XIII 8.7
Purple Afghani 8.6
Pink/Death Star 8.5
Bruce Banner 8

JUST OK
Pineapple Express 8
Purple Kush 8
Jack Herer 7.5
Wedding Cake 7.5
Afghooey 7.5
Black Diamond 7.5
Train Wreck 7.5
Gods Green Crack 7.5
Island Maui Haze 7.5
Trinity 7

NOPE
Ice Cream 6.5
Blueberry 6.5
Death Bubba 7
Sour Maui 8
EL JeFe 7.5
Jager 7
Grand Floral 7.5
Purple Rhino 7.5
Purple Rain 7.5
Yeti OG 7.5
California Orange 7.5
Purple Dream 7
Yoda OG 7
Cotton Candy 7
Tuna Kush 7
Hawaiian Punch 7
Sour Daddy 7
Gods Bubba 6.5
LSD 6.5
Grape Cookies 6.5
Chemo 6.5
Skunk OG 6.5
Super Lemon Haze 6.5
Sour Diesel 6.5
Girl scout cookies 6
Rockstar 6
MK Ultra 6
Double OG 5
Purple Nuken 5.5
G13 4

CONCENTRATE
Flyte Grapefruit Haze - 4/10
Flyte CBD 1:0 - 8/10
Hooti Bruce Banner 8/10
Hooti Death Star 7.5/10
Hooti PinnapleExpress 6.5/10
HoneyOil HillsidePharms 7/10
HerbalCoast CBD Isolate 8

SEEDCOUNT
$$$$ - Pinkman Goo x 1
$$$ - Purple Afghani x 4
$$ - Gods Bubba x 1
$ - Misc. seeds in 100s
Last edited by TRACKER420 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: MOM FLOWER STRAINS I LIKE/DISLIKE

TRACKER420 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:01 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:45 pm You have some wicked strains in your nope list.
there for a reason, stays there , I recommend for myself never to buy again
Thing is, you are saying "I recommend for myself" and not "I recommend to everyone else." That's cool, bro. Exactly as it should be. You're sharing YOUR list. More Cotton Candy for me. :D Feel free to send me any of your leftovers /s, I love Cotton Candy but it's a weird trip, it's one I can definitely see making it onto someone's nope list; out of everyone I tried it with I was the only one who liked its... its thing.

Bruce Banner is a killer strain that's also on my yes list. :) Durban Poison is another top strain for me. Really enjoyed Pink Star as well. I haven't made an organized list outside of my reviews though. Maybe for next year. :)

TRACKER420 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 pmProblems is with your mom , just saying
Besides the point, the point was blacklisting a strain because you didn't like it isn't the best of ideas, they are always different MOM to MOM, batch to batch. For example, I've had 4 types of Blue Cheese in the last month and you would not even believe they were the same strain if I had you smoke each of them. The whole spectrum, from super stinky cheese to full on blueberry sweetness and everything in between.

AimOrDie wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:48 pm I like the list, opinions are cool.

I think it'd be more efficient if you added which MOM the strains came from (if you're shopping at different places, that is) so that anyone who comes across this list will know which strains to stay away from on certain sites. Otherwise, cool list.
thanks, secure mom here, but not mentioned much, I'd rather keep it to myself. Old school strains, done right, are for me :)

xsinx wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:29 pmFor example, I've had 4 types of Blue Cheese in the last month and you would not even believe they were the same strain if I had you smoke each of them. The whole spectrum, from super stinky cheese to full on blueberry sweetness and everything in between.
You're not wrong; I've had 3 different Blue Cheeses, which ranged from that blueberry sweetness to an olfactory assault. But I've also had I think 4 different Pink Kushes, all of which were slightly different in their own ways too, and I'm still not a big fan of the strain. So much more goes into the final result of a nice weed than the strain.

Still, it's not quite the intended point of the OP, who wanted to know what WE like and dislike, not what we think of what they like or dislike.
TRACKER420 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:30 pm enjoyed this strain had beautiful nugs too, just not my cup of tea, here you go!
thanks for being this first guy to correctly respond to my thread :)
https://imgur.com/jiQYjd4
NO REBUTTALS, POST YOUR STRAINLIST ONLY
Aw yeah that's a nice looking flower. :D (accepts the e-joint) you're welcome bro it's cause i'm a girl

Having considered, I do think Pink Kush has made it onto my nah list. It's a trendy flower, but I've just never been wowed by it. I can't imagine myself going out of my way to buy it. I like Purple Kush though, so kushage may vary.

Keyll wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 am
Aw yeah that's a nice looking flower. :D (accepts the e-joint) you're welcome bro it's cause i'm a girl
I like Purple Kush though, so kushage may vary.
your welcome :) I got a sample recently of the purple kush was pleasantly surprised and kept
going back to it, a sure sign in my book of a worthy strain. I have not been a fan of kush.
49596093_586979448407522_1942463143607271424_n.jpg

Vdubb wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:43 pm Looks like KCs order arrived with a low count.. shocking. Lol all of my strains were low as well.

Probably the moisture lost in those plastic jars.
what a shame(no excuse for this..) absolute fabulous experience otherwise, two of my 1 gram bovadas were rock hard
but was fresh like the dayz in my basement after a cure. sticky and delicious . 20% off OZ plus $50 off made the experience.
Still recommend mom with discount.

Black mamba flower and Watermelon stand out !

JUST OK
Black Mamba 7.5/10 - sticky and dank this bud is venomous effects are like the snake. The effects are enjoyable, strong
Watermelon 7.5/10 - real nice airy melon taste, great clear high, great wake and bake herb and aftertaste is amazing, Queens requires maintenance and this is one you jump hoops for clean screen and bongwater feels like the least you can do for her. Moi!

NOPE
Ghost OG 6.5/10 - tastes like all kush, which I like
Violator 7/10 - taste very nice and super nice high
Black Mamba Shatter 7/10 - quick fast furious nice taste

THC vape
Vape710 battery 8.5/10- Cheap, taste increased substantially, amazing stick, clouds
Jupiter Palm battery 8.5/10 - taste increased substantially, small, compact, pretty and discreet

TRACKER420 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:57 pm ://kootenaycraft.com/
Liked the Canisters, communication seemed great, 1 gram bovada packs didnt seem to be a fair trade off.
Shatter I wanted not in stock, again communication was great - clear amazing amber hard shatter
How come all their 1/4th oz (7gs) are all under? I am looking at KC right meow

https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... =35&t=3328
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... =35&t=3350

Thanks

Raptorfan93 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:43 pm
Liked the Canisters, communication seemed great, 1 gram bovada packs didnt seem to be a fair trade off.
Shatter I wanted not in stock, again communication was great - clear amazing amber hard shatter

Thanks
theres no reason for it , bad practice, In fact first time I think I have ever been shorted on moms, sample and extra couple grams norm.
however the herb I got was very fresh, and fresh weed breathes and too be expected.
totally recommend mom with discount, I may be repeat buyer here soon as I was going to buy up your Cactus Breath and sell it back too you :)
tom ford pink also on my radar !

TRACKER420 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:02 pm
Raptorfan93 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Thanks
theres no reason for it , bad practice, In fact first time I think I have ever been shorted on moms, sample and extra couple grams norm.
however the herb I got was very fresh, and fresh weed breathes and too be expected.
totally recommend mom with discount, I may be repeat buyer here soon as I was going to buy up your Cactus Breath and sell it back too you :)
tom ford pink also on my radar !
Thats cute. I ended up ordering Tom Ford Pink Kush, Black Domina, Living Soil Sour Dub and Jager. If it sucks, I will hunt you down!

LOVED
Pinkman Goo 9.1
Holy Grail 9
Pink Tahoe 8.8
King Louis XIII 8.7
Purple Afghani 8.6
Pink/Death Star 8.5
Bruce Banner 8

JUST OK
Pineapple Express 8
Purple Kush 7.5
Watermelon 7.5
Jack Herer 7.5
Wedding Cake 7.5
Afghooey 7.5
Black Mamba 7.5
Black Diamond 7.5
Train Wreck 7.5
Gods Green Crack 7.5
Island Maui Haze 7.5
Trinity 7

NOPE
Ice Cream 6.5
Blueberry 6.5
Death Bubba 7
Sour Maui 8
EL JeFe 7.5
Jager 7.5
Grand Floral 7.5
Purple Rhino 7.5
Purple Rain 7.5
Yeti OG 7.5
California Orange 7.5
Purple Dream 7
Yoda OG 7
Violator 7
Cotton Candy 7
Tuna Kush 7
Hawaiian Punch 7
Sour Daddy 7
Gods Bubba 6.5
LSD 6.5
Grape Cookies 6.5
Chemo 6.5
Skunk OG 6.5
Ghost OG 6.5
Super Lemon Haze 6.5
Sour Diesel 6.5
Girl scout cookies 6
Rockstar 6
MK Ultra 6
Double OG 5
Purple Nuken 5.5
G13 4

CONCENTRATE
Hooti Bruce Banner 8/10
Hooti Death Star 7.5/10
Black Mamba Shatter 7
HoneyOil HillsidePharms 8/10

SEEDCOUNT
$$$$ - Pinkman Goo x 1
$$$ - Purple Afghani x 4
$$ - Gods Bubba x 1
$ - Misc.

TRACKER420 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:43 pm
Ghost Drops wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:29 pm
TRACKER420 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:39 pm GHOST DROPS
https://ghostdrops.com/shop/
when the fresh batch of PG is done and cured (going to be a bit, but we aren't going anywhere), i will make sure we send you some from it, on us.
wow, thank you
Currently sick and haven't been able to sample your bud but dying too..
Happy with this mom :)
very welcome, and hope you feel better soon!

GHOSTDROPS - 8.5 - Liked containers, a budtenders opinion and reactive host
EDIT * after winning contests and reviewing my overall experience with GhostDrops they received one additional point
found herb to be inconsistent in flavor/taste - at times was not a bad thing.
PINK BUBBA 7.5- Dense, sticky gives a nice glow feeling, found to be tad harsh to smoke.
EDIT * this definitely got better with age, drier conditions was better suited for me aswell
PINK GELATO 7.5 - sticky and frosty , with gobsmacking taste on inhale and long after. Nice high that gives you euphoric hugs.
Interesting some buds have black leaves on outside and cut up reveals a glowing green fluorescent inner core, pretty!
the smell on your fingers and taste is like pulling out a juicy fruit stick unwrapping and put in your mouth. nice !
Required 62 Boveda.
Last edited by TRACKER420 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
PINK BUBBA
PINK BUBBA
PINK GELATO
PINK GELATO

Hillside Pharms - went back to give it a 2nd go - half quarter of Purple Ayahuasca $40 crazy price to make free delivery,
but the star I think is 2 Ozs of the scrag bud EL CHEAPO - good deal !
Attachments
Sample - Sour Tangie
Sample - Sour Tangie
Sample - Platinum Bubba
Sample - Platinum Bubba
EL CHEAPO - MobyDick
EL CHEAPO - MobyDick
EL CHEAPO - MobyDick
EL CHEAPO - MobyDick
EL CHEAPO - KushOG
EL CHEAPO - KushOG
EL CHEAPO - KushOG
EL CHEAPO - KushOG
EL CHEAPO - Grimace
EL CHEAPO - Grimace
EL CHEAPO - Grimace
EL CHEAPO - Grimace
EL CHEAPO - Greatwhiteshark
Purple Ayahuasca
Purple Ayahuasca
Purple Ayahuasca
Purple Ayahuasca

HillSidePharms 5.5 - disappointing, last time. will say 5 grams extra including two samples is rare from a mom these days.
Platinum Bubba 7.5 - champagne bubba strain , not a fan of bubba kush but this herb is the fine wine , very nice strong high
Sour Tangie - 6 not a fan, nice sativa high
EL CHEAPO 5 - dont buy
MobyDick - 5.5 typical shitty sativa taste and airy high
GreatWhiteShark 6 - taste like shit, high is decent
Kush Og 6.5 - ok
Grimace OG - 5 spicy pepper taste , gross, ok high
Purple Ayahuasca - 7 decent herb has a hint of sativa that takes over at first into indica , hit and miss on taste of purple

MOM Strains

LOVED
Pinkman Goo 9.1
Holy Grail 9
Pink Tahoe 8.8
King Louis XIII 8.7
Purple Afghani 8.6
Pink/Death Star 8.5
Bruce Banner 8

JUST OK
Pineapple Express 8
Pink Gelato 7.5
Pink Bubba 7.5
Wedding Cake 7.5
Purple Kush 7.5
Jack Herer 7.5
Train Wreck 7.5
Watermelon 7

NOPE
Platinum Bubba 7.5
Black Mamba 7.5
Ice Cream 6.5
Blueberry 6.5
Black Diamond 7.5
Afghooey 7.5
Violator 7.5
Jager 7.5
Gods Green Crack 7.5
Trinity 7
Purple ayahuasca - 7
Island Maui Haze 7.5
Death Bubba 7
Sour Maui 7.5
EL JeFe 7.5
Grand Floral 7.5
Purple Rhino 7.5
Ghost OG 6.5
Yoda OG 7
Purple Rain 7.5
Yeti OG 7.5
California Orange 7.5
Purple Dream 7
Cotton Candy 7
Tuna Kush 7
Hawaiian Punch 7
Sour Daddy 7
Gods Bubba 6.5
LSD 6.5
Kush Og - ok 7
Grape Cookies 6.5
Chemo 6.5
Skunk OG 6.5
Super Lemon Haze 6.5
Sour Diesel 6.5
Girl scout cookies 6
Rockstar 6
MK Ultra 6
Double OG 5
Sour Tangie - 6
MobyDick 5.5
GreatWhiteShark 6
Grimace OG - 5.5
Purple Nuken 5.5
G13 4

CONCENTRATE
Hooti Bruce Banner 8/10
Hooti Death Star 7.5/10
Black Mamba Shatter 7
HoneyOil HillsidePharms 8/10

SEEDCOUNT
$$$$ - Pinkman Goo x 1
$$$ - Purple Afghani x 4
$$ - Gods Bubba x 1
$ - Misc. seeds in 100s

I see your ratings and I have to ask because I'm genuinely interested.

How do you grade using the tenths of a point scale? Some strains are 8.1 or 7.3 or 9.5 whatever. Instead of being something straightforward like whole numbers, or even wholes and halves ? Not trying to criticize anything, i'm just curious as to how you come to the conclusion of those grades like you do?

ie, how is a strain rated 8.7 instead of 8.5 or 9?

itsjustasalad wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 am I see your ratings and I have to ask because I'm genuinely interested.

How do you grade using the tenths of a point scale? Some strains are 8.1 or 7.3 or 9.5 whatever. Instead of being something straightforward like whole numbers, or even wholes and halves ? Not trying to criticize anything, i'm just curious as to how you come to the conclusion of those grades like you do?

as simple as I enjoyed 8.6 weed more than 8.5
Also there is only room for so much graded weed. as in nothing higher than 9.1
i have smoked many tens in my life just not in this decade
Last edited by TRACKER420 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRACKER420 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:44 am
itsjustasalad wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 am I see your ratings and I have to ask because I'm genuinely interested.

as simple as I enjoyed 8.6 weed more than 8.5
Also there is only room for so much graded weed. as in nothing higher than 9.1
i have smoked many tens in my life just not in this decade
I see a lot of the more experienced smokers on here say that they haven't seen weed as good as back in the 90s/80s or whatever - but by all accounts weed has got a lot stronger and strains have become way more diverse. So i'm a little confused with people that say the weed back then was so much better. Is nostalgia a big factor? Lower tolerance back then? Not being confrontational just genuinely curious because it doesn't really fit with the narrative that weed strength etc is way higher now than in previous decades :)

Ragnarokie wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:02 am
I see a lot of the more experienced smokers on here say that they haven't seen weed as good as back in the 90s/80s or whatever - but by all accounts weed has got a lot stronger and strains have become way more diverse. So i'm a little confused with people that say the weed back then was so much better. Is nostalgia a big factor? Lower tolerance back then? Not being confrontational just genuinely curious because it doesn't really fit with the narrative that weed strength etc is way higher now than in previous decades :)
That's grandma stories to keep kids away from drugs man. Sure the average weed was pretty shit, but there were some fucking killer growers pumping stuff that made all this MOM stuff look like shit. A lot less variety of course, but still, best shit I smoked in my life did not come from MOMs.

I started in 88 or so and stuff was fucking dank when you had a good plug. The 60's and 70's might be truer, not sure.